Should I relax tonight after relaxing on tues night?

brwnskingirl

I washed my hair tues night, do u guys think its ok to relax tonight? I usually wait for about 4 days but its today or wait another week. Help

TIA

The title says you relaxed on Tuesday and want to relax again tonight, but I'm assuming you did really mean wash. I always wait 3 days and I never have had a problem.

The title says you relaxed on Tuesday and want to relax again tonight, but I'm assuming you did really mean wash. I always wait 3 days and I never have had a problem.

I'm hoping so unless the fire marshal bill look is in for the 08:lachen:But yeah, a 3 day interval is fine between a wash and relaxer.

I have washed 2 days prior to a relaxer many times. Just applied more petroluem jelly to my scalp and it did not burn at all. I must say that was when I used a no-lye relaxers. Lye relaxers are harder on the scalp.

Hi you'd better wait a few days like 5 b/c your scalp will hurt and burn:blush:. It is just like scratching your head the same effect:wallbash:! Do not do it please! Just be patient and wait 5 days ! :drunk:

OMG you scared me. :burning:

WASH - I would probably wait another couple of days just to make sure that your scalp will be ready for the chemicals.

LOLOL I was thinking the same thing. DOUBLE RELAXING in one week is like breaking a LHCF commandment. :lachen:

Back