Should I get a sew in?

NinasLongAmbition

Im want to grow my hair from sl to apl by May 31, so Im thinking of getting a sew in next week and leaving it until then is that healthy? How do I take care of it properly please give me some suggestions.:rolleyes:

I'd say you should. Taking care of your hair underneath, with some great oils and conditioners should be the key. I love the Crown and Glory method. I went from SL to about 2 inches from APL (in the back) with a weave.

However, I got a trim back to blunt SL because of a scissor happy stylist. But I'm cool with it, cuz now my hair appears healthier.

I'd say you should. Taking care of your hair underneath, with some great oils and conditioners should be the key. I love the Crown and Glory method. I went from SL to about 2 inches from APL (in the back) with a weave.

However, I got a trim back to blunt SL because of a scissor happy stylist. But I'm cool with it, cuz now my hair appears healthier.

What exactly is the crown and glory method?

ITA. I am on the C&G challenge right now.

Thats what I did to grow out my hair the length it is now. Im actually thinking about doing another one at the end of this month to take it out b4 my Bday which is actually the 30th of May... Go ahead. Do a DC b4 the install and treat the hair underneath well, weave wearers tend to get lazy...:yawn:

Yea I love the C&G method from sew-ins to micros. Its helps to protect ya hair and dont have to worry about ya real hair for a while. But I also wanna add if your going to keep any hair out please be gentle with that hair and dont use heat on it that much. When I get my sew-ins I get the crown piece so I wont have to worry about my hair at all. I mist the braids underneath daily with a moisturizer and whatever growth aid I am using at the moment. If you cant tell vote GET IT. Your hair will love you for it.:yep:

If you really want one, then get one. But you don't need one to reach your goals. :nono: Make sure u learn the proper way to take care of ur hair underneath ur weave and the signs to look for to make sure that it is being installed properly. I would hate for u to take ur weave out in May and be in a worse position than when you started.

Lovelylocs

Back