Should i bring this wig back and hide my hair until july?

should i rock this until mid july

• yay

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • nay

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I really like that wig on you!! It looks so natural and that's the reason I think you should definitely keep it. I hate wiggy looking wigs :spinning:

I like the wig it's cutee and you look so cute with it, I feel you on not feeling like cornrowing, when I wear my wigs not I just put some Celie plaits in it. LOL.

No, do not return the wig. You look great with it on and your little ready for everything face; hide your hair in this way, keep it moisturized, oiled and very clean beneath the wig. I wore wigs all summer last year even though I constanly heard the question..."Isn't it hot?' Nope, I was just fine.

I would def rock it. Really cute. And you don't have to always cornrow. Plaits are a good alternative. I also pincurl if I'm really being lazy.

No, do not return the wig. You look great with it on and your little ready for everything face; hide your hair in this way, keep it moisturized, oiled and very clean beneath the wig. I wore wigs all summer last year even though I constanly heard the question..."Isn't it hot?' Nope, I was just fine.
i cant return it i had it for over 4 months. its in my closet:lachen:
i should have been clear though
thanks im feeling it too . i like wigs but this one itches a lot(well not so much.) i might have to go in the corner and itch it with a bobby pin lmao:grin:

Back