Should BSS hair cost $100 a pack

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
even if it is Remi/Remy. I have been eyeing 2 types of hair. They are 89 and little over 100 a pack at my local BSS and are natural looking hair. They both match my texture very well so it would be worth it if the hair is good and will last at least a month without looking raggedy. I was also considering making a half wig out of the hair because I know I get too lazy with my own hair when I have a weave. The 2 brands are Opheratique and Janet Collection Legacy. For these prices should I be ordering hair from somewhere else to get better quality or are these excellent quality hair. TIA

I paid over 100.00 for some 100% Virgin Indian Remi from the BSS and wasted my money. I got a partial sew in and it didn't blend well with my hair and the hair was not as natural looking as I thought it should be. The color was all wrong and the weft/track was TOO THICK! I would say order it in bulk from an online distributor if you can. Extensionsplus.com is known for good hair with thin wefts.

I don't know about the quality of that hair specifically. But some bss hair is worth the money, for example Brazilian bohyme. But I think you could get really good, reusable hair for just a bit more money so it may be worth it to spend more. You can check out bhm weave section to help you decide.

I will not buy packaged hair from the bss for over $100 a bulk - EVER!! I learned that they are not exactly 1/4 lbs of hair like the more quality remy human hair but less. I'd stick with spending a little more and get the real 100% quality Remy hair. They are reusable many times over and you would definitely get your money's worth over time.

In my opinion no, not when I can buy better quality hair online. Generally speaking I don't pay more than $45 a bag for BSS hair.

Thanks Ladies. I just felt wrong every time I tried to go buy it. I don't know why I feel that the hair I would be purchasing to make my life easier would end up being a hassle. I will check out some online retailers and patiently wait.

Thanks Ladies. I just felt wrong every time I tried to go buy it. I don't know why I feel that the hair I would be purchasing to make my life easier would end up being a hassle. I will check out some online retailers and patiently wait.

You're welcomed kayex.

Back