Affordable Indian Remi hair!!!!!!

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
Alot of members seem to think that they cannot afford indian remi hair, yet they buy bss hair constantly. i would just like to put it out there that in actuallity a consistent bss weave wearer spends more money buyig new hair each weave then they do if they just invested in indian remi hair from the get go.

heres an example

say you wanted to buy some indian remi hair that is 14'' (goes to bra strap or a little under)

you can purchase a lb(4 packs) of the hand tied straight for $60 and pay $40 for express 3 day shipping form india.

so then you have 4 packs of indian remi hair for just $100....when you divide that up its only $25 a pack.....

$25 a pack of hair is usuallt alot cheaper than the "premium" quality bss hair that is only guaranteed for 3 months. indian remi hair can last for a whole year if not longer. ive personally been using the same pack, hassle free, since the beginning of september. there are pics in my 1st fotki albulm

now...when you think about it, indian remi hair is alot cheaper than spending $20 for a new pack of cheap bss hair every other month(and thats stretching it).
bss hair at that price will run you $120 a year alone($20x6)...you could of saved that extra $20 with indian hair and looked ALOT nicer in the process. plus you would of still had enough hair to last you the next 3 years....

all of this information is consistent with the prices of indianhairs.com

:lachen:ok....im done with my money saving rant now:lachen:

i had a terrible experience with "remy" hair so now i'm kinda reluctant to spend money on it...

plus it doesnt match my 4a/b texture well at all :(

but yes, its definately cheaper in the long run this way if thats what works for you.

hOnii said:
i had a terrible experience with "remy" hair so now i'm kinda reluctant to spend money on it...

plus it doesnt match my 4a/b texture well at all :(

but yes, its definately cheaper in the long run this way if thats what works for you.

which type of hair do you use? what is your hair texture?

what kind did you have in blax?

my mom has dermatitis, i just told her to wash the weft with a toothbrush and shampoo, gets allt he "ickies" out

ShortyDooWhop said:
which type of hair do you use? what is your hair texture?
hOnii said:
it doesnt match my 4a/b texture well at all

i used Luxxe straight. its a different brand than the one Weaveitup stated in her first post.

weaveitup said:
all of this information is consistent with the prices of indianhairs.com

Last edited:
Weave is 200% correct... In the end u come out cheaper buy the indian hair and u get much better quality

This is quoted from missbda from bhm, I liked how she put it

However, because the indian hair is so much lighter than bss hair (no coatings and fine), you get more hair in a 4 oz package. In fact, if you get one of the shorter lengths, you can actually do a full sew in with one pack. (my mom and aunt both had 14" hair and they only used one pack each for a full head sew in!)
Even if you don't reuse the hair, it works out to be a better deal in the long run, but this hair can be used over and over and over again, and I have to tell you, you can wash it and it still remain in the same condition you bought it, if not better.
The straight hair has a slight wave to it, and if you wash it and let it air dry, it gets curly/wavy, so you get 2 looks for the price of 1. If you want dead straight hair, you can just add a relaxer to it.
The hair also moves, and doesn't bunch up or get stiff like bss hair.

Weave, do you always just get the straight indian hairs and perm it if you want curls, or have you ever used their curly hair?

well, ive only ordered once...but the 2 lbs i purchased for myself were the IH hand tied straight. i wasnt going to risk the curly hair since it had inconsitent reviews...and it was more expensive. its cheaper for me to buy the 99.9% positive review str8 hair, then perm it

it would be kinda pointless to glue it in. glue in weaves(ontop of being unhealthy) are meant for short term use and you cant reuse the hair....and if your gonna do that, you might as well get bss hair.

Back