Short/Medium length hair - jump in the shower to rinse?

blasianbeauty

For those of you with short to medium length hair, do you jump in the shower to shampoo and rinse conditioner out? I notice with my hair a lot shorter, tha I don't jump in the shower to do my hair anymore. Should I stop? Is this nonsense that I'm doing? :look:

No, you're fine.
When my hair was shorter, I was only washing in the sink.
If you're only washing your hair in the sink, that shouldn't be a problem at all.:yep:

I'm APL and I still wash my hair in the kitchen sink. It would take WAY TOO LONG to wash my hair in the shower. For me, it's so much easier to wash, and rinse in the sink.

For the most part, I wash my hair in the shower. But after I get out and DC, I don't jump back in the shower to rinse, I just use the sink.

Still use the sink--i try every now and again todo it in the shower but it seems like more work.

I do like that my hair is 'down' when doing it in the shower as opposed to on top off my head when in the sink....

I rinse in the sink our showerhead has really bad water pressure and it takes up all the hot water to even get half of whatever is in my hair out.

Thanks for the replies everyone! When my hair was longer, I definitely had to use the shower due the tangles, but now I hardly have to worry about them. :yep:

maaaaaaaaaan, water just rolls all down my face and crap when I do it over the tub now. Didnt have this problem before the BC.

Back