Shima's booty length hair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was such a funny video, she seemed to be spoofing herself. :lachen:When Shima pulled the hair onto her cheeks, my one year old, who was sitting one me while I watched, said, "I like it!"

Im sorry but she gets on my damn nerves, if she was bald she would still get on my damn nerves:lachen:

The only reason why i clicked on the video is because i got her and LeoBody mixed up...until i heard her voice:nono: When i heard Shimas voice i clicked right out:sad:

I think if she did a better styling job it would look a lot better.

If she's going for the fairytale look... *kanyeshrug*... it's not my thing, but the ends are supposed to be "wispy." Not my ends, and it's a matter of personal preference. No need for me to speak about her hair like it's my prerogative to tear the woman down.

Her hair is long. I commend her on her success. :)

I think HL and TBL avoid getting the messy/cumbersome look if they are trimmed well, especially with shorter pieces on the sides/front that reach maybe WL, like if the hair were trimmed in the shape of a U.

Shima's videos are ALWAYS entertaining.

That is all.

It is quite an achievement to have booty length hair. But... I think her focus should now turn to the health of her hair and wack about 4 inches off.

If she had a proper hot comb or flat iron, her hair would be quite a bit longer than "booty length" I think. She left tons of fullness at her roots for many inches. If her hair were uniformly straightened, her ends would not look bad. They only do in comparison to the fullness at the top.

Yes, I wondered what her hair would look like if she had it staighten professionally. Her style looks strange to me, too full at the top and flat at the middle and bottom. Then again this is the second time I looked at a Shima video, she might have had someone style it for her in previous shoots.

I see members claiming lengths with ends looking about the same as hers.

And ain't nobody talking to them like that :look:

When Shima was first introduced here I subscribed because of the pure entertainment..but her latest videos got me thinking that she isnt that bad!

man she annoys me.
i wasn't here for shima-gate or any of that so my opinion is strictly untainted.

i had to stop the youtube after the first 30 sec because her voice inflections and word usage just gets under my skin.

a picture of her hair would have sufficed.

If I had one hair at booty length I'd rejoice just like her...her hair is gorgeous and I don't believe that hair has to be so perfect at the ends.

:lachen: @ fairytale mythical hairlength hair
at 10 seconds!
what the hell is hairlength hair?? :lachen:

And her voice hurts me deep inside...

But she has some very lovely hair...

"fairytale mythical hairlength hair" shima

I want that to be my new siggy :giggle:

Have any of yall tried her shima oil? Does it work, is it effective?

There is at least 1 member here that used and liked her oil, but it won't make your hair grow any faster.
Just like any oil that your hair agrees with, it helps with the condition of your hair to help retain length.

:lachen: @ fairytale mythical hairlength hair
at 10 seconds!
what the hell is hairlength hair??
:lachen:

And her voice hurts me deep inside...

But she has some very lovely hair...

"fairytale mythical hairlength hair" shima

I want that to be my new siggy :giggle:
Stop it, I thought I was the only one who noticed that?

Have any of yall tried her shima oil? Does it work, is it effective?
Probably just the Shima Girls.
On another note did anybody peep that she was advertising her site at the end of the video. I went to her site all I have to say is she has a book. I will leave it at that. www.shimahair.com

She is a little annoying but I think her hair is pretty. I don't really see anything wrong with her ends.

When Shima was first introduced here I subscribed because of the pure entertainment..but her latest videos got me thinking that she isnt that bad!

Well, it's one of those "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all". I simply don't say anything to the people (with the terrible ends) who post their pictures here, because they need encouragement, not someone making them feel bad about their progress. I'm not very good at that, so it's better that I say nothing at all. I'm glad that there are people here who can do that and keep people motivated.

On the other hand, Shima is selling a product and she's using herself as a spokesperson. If there's money involved, especially for things people can make at home, then those ends better be perfect.

That mission went down in flames some months ago. Members tried to be honest with a senistive touch, but when some people are headstrong on claiming a length.......:nono:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back