Another beautiful head of hair...tailbone length natural

Yeah i have been subbed to her for a while, and her hair is beautiful, and her regimine is soo simple!....thats why i am trying to K.I.S.S. because my hair seems to thrive on simple products and regimines

Gorgeous head of hair! I love her personality! I have been on the tube quite often lately and the majority of the ladies that have all this gorgeous hair are naturals.

Thanks!! like it so far but 19 mins?? oh well...I got nothing else better to do :lol:

her hair is FAB!!!

Yeah like 20minutes..........really all i did was skip around her video......imo as far as her video skills go she commits multiple yt sins lol......like minute long intros.....really starting the tutorial like halfway through.....talking about unessacary things....etc.............i subcribed but only really to see he beautiful hair

Yeah like 20minutes..........really all i did was skip around her video......imo as far as her video skills go she commits multiple yt sins lol......like minute long intros.....really starting the tutorial like halfway through.....talking about unessacary things....etc.............i subcribed but only really to see he beautiful hair

All that and you still subscribed :lol:

Yeah, did anyone really sit through the entire video?

I saw the fist 40 seconds of the video and already subscribed to her, LOL. I don't have time to watch a 20 minute video now, but its in the cue for later.

i also gotta shout this lovely young lady out for not only having some unicorn hair, but also having a PHD!

she's beautiful, intelligent, educated and motivated. unicorn hair ain't easy to come by and NEITHER IS A PHD!

i wish her all good things.

This girl has the most beautiful head of hair!!!! I love it and I love her videos. I am a little confused by the video she posted stating that the comments on LHCF were directed at something else. I read every comment in this thread and I did not see anything of the sort. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Link

ETA: I wonder if she actually read the comments herself or went by what her "friend" told her.:perplexed

Last edited:
This girl has the most beautiful head of hair!!!! I love it and I love her videos. I am a little confused by the video she posted stating that the comments on LHCF were directed at something else. I read every comment in this thread and I did not see anything of the sort. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Link

ETA: I wonder if she actually read the comments herself or went by what her "friend" told her.:perplexed

She may be referring to another thread about her, i started one a while back when she first uploaded the curly to straight video. I'm probably not the first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I watched every second. I even hit rewind a couple of times. School was in session for me, I learned a lot!

Back