Shescentit Mother's Day Sale May 9th and 10th

HarySituation

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

jpeg

Yeah; I just placed my order for the 25% off when I saw your post.

But even though I saved $40, I had to pay $20 for shipping.....Arrrgghhhh!

I just ran out of the Seyani and Gillian Hair butters a month ago.....Hope they don't melt in transit like they did last July when I ordered them. I'm in FL and it's getting hotter every day!

wait a minute!! I thought it was 20% off and the email says it starts tomorrow!!

* off to shop before the good stuff is gone*

wait a minute!! I thought it was 20% off and the email says it starts tomorrow!!

* off to shop before the good stuff is gone*
Go to facebook.com. She has info about the "extra".

The 25% info is on Facebook.com.

From the shescentit thread in the Vendor's Forum:
Hi Ladies :wave:
The sale will be for 20% off all products. If you're a Facebook friend, there is an additional offer for even more savings.
It is the best time to stock up on both the hair butters, because after the sale they won't be back until September. However there will be 3 news products that can be used as a substitute. Available May 15th :yep:
Happy Friday!
I joined facebook to get this info......

ALSO, sweetcashew pm'd me to let me know my shipping won't be quite $20.....I'm so happy.....She has me as a customer for LIFE! I love, love, love her Seyani and Gillian butters.

this is my first experience with this brand--what's good there?

U will love it!!

You must try the Avocado Conditioner (slip city) Bananna Brulee, this conditioner is great! It will leave your hair so soft! My hair literally eats it as Im applying it. But Im not a big fan of the smell of it I ordered 2 different scents and I swear they sent me unscented or something
If you want a good smelling product order the coco creme leave in. Its so divine! And I use the moisture mist leave in on my daughter and it leaves her hair soft but its a lil too light for me

And if dh is cooperating whn he gets home I plan to order the seyani butter and the fortifying mask

this is my first experience with this brand--what's good there?

OMG! EVERYTHING i've tried has been awesome. The Banana Brulee conditioner is really good and so are her butters. But my favorite combo is moisture mist and the coco creme leave in. Leaves my hair moisturized, smelling good, and not weighed down.There are plenty of threads on it if you do a search.

Last edited:
I got the 25% off yesterday. I brought the jojoba hemp shampoo and banana brulee in the scent fresh, I hope it doesn't smell like banana.

Back