Shedding: Little hairs big problem. (relaxed/texlaxed)

hnntrr

So I have a problem with shedding, specificly those little hairs that pop out when brushing my hair. This only happens when my hair is dry,when its wet there is very few breakage/shedding.

I am going to do the wet test next time i wash my hair, But I am hoping this bantu set I have lasts for few days.

I am really good about moisturizing my hair (cowash and do everyweek with extra moisturizing during my wrap set at night) but I am thinking the sheddings is being caused by a lack of protein?

I have (I think 3b/3c) texlaxed hair, more relaxed towards the ends. I use a bamboo detangler brush whole foods, I dont own any combs except the kind you use to part hair (with the real skinny end), and i only use a bristle brush when I wrap my hair at night.

Are there any mixtures/specific products I should try? Should I try using a wide tooth comb instead or. detangling brush?

I cowash with redkin moisturizing conditioner for damaged color treatedhair (i think it has keratin treatment but not sure)
I dp with placenta and jobajina oil mixture for 30-45 minutes( i just gor organics olive oil dp and am trying that out now.)
I use cantu shea butter daily growth strengthing treatment then i use mixed chicks hair silk wrap set and flat iron in the morning. This all happens once a week.

Back