Sheamoisture bogo free at CVS

Yeah I just noticed that. However the deal didn't work for me on walgreen.com

The products are BOGO at Walgreen's this week? I may just do that. I'm not sure if I want to spend about $42 on CVS.com just to get the best deal from them. I can walk into Walgreens and spend the same average amount and get three or four products. I don't really need eight bottles/containers of stuff right now. Lol.

I have to decide today cause that $10 off $50 coupon ends today. :scratchch

Walmart - price match with copy of printed sales ad. Some will - some won't. As always with Walmart depends on the neighborhood and who you ask.:grin:

Just checked Walmart's price match policy ...
http://corporate.walmart.com/ad-match-guarantee

with how the CVS ad is printed (no specific price in ad) - Walmart won't price match this type of ad.

I didn't see BOGOF at Walgreens (online 20% off and nothing in stores). And I know Walgreens doesn't price match. Did I miss something?

If you check out Target's Price Match Policy at http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-040399 - I don't think they price match based on how it is worded. But you can try!!!

Last edited:
Has anybody had trouble submitting your order online on cvs.com? When I try to submit I just get a blank page and if I reload it goes back to my cart. Been trying since last night.

The products are BOGO at Walgreen's this week? I may just do that. I'm not sure if I want to spend about $42 on CVS.com just to get the best deal from them. I can walk into Walgreens and spend the same average amount and get three or four products. I don't really need eight bottles/containers of stuff right now. Lol.

I have to decide today cause that $10 off $50 coupon ends today. :scratchch

No, I thought someone said that on here. But I can't find a coupon or a sales ad to confirm. So no buy for me.

No, I thought someone said that on here. But I can't find a coupon or a sales ad to confirm. So no buy for me.

I stopped by Walgreens yesterday to check. Nah. It's not on sale there. Nubian Heritage, made by the same folks, is BOGO there though.

CVS has a 20% off $50, 25% off $75 and 30% off $100 email code that ends Saturday. I was thinking about doing that to layer on top of the BOGO, but I don't have $50 worth of stuff I want to buy right now. I might get some non Shea Moisture products to fill out me order. We'll see.

Just checked Walmart's price match policy ...
http://corporate.walmart.com/ad-match-guarantee

with how the CVS ad is printed (no specific price in ad) - Walmart won't price match this type of ad.

I didn't see BOGOF at Walgreens (online 20% off and nothing in stores). And I know Walgreens doesn't price match. Did I miss something?

If you check out Target's Price Match Policy at http://sites.target.com/site/en/company/page.jsp?contentId=WCMP04-040399 - I don't think they price match based on how it is worded. But you can try!!!

OK - I feel like I am sounding like a broken record, so this is the last time I will post this - have any of you who can't find the product at your CVS, don't want to pay the CVS price, or just want the product - tried a PRICE MATCH AT TARGETS?????? :orders: or even Walmarts. You may find a store that will.

I keep reading posts where members can't find product but no one has mentioned trying to utilize price matching at stores that carry the product.

Not guaranteeing you will be successful - but I have been at 2 Targets. It certainly won't hurt to try. All of the products are priced $9.99 at Targets.
You must have the ad with the page showing the sale dates with you.

candita said:
I saw the BOGO at my local Walgreen's a couple of weeks ago, so it's probably over by now.

candita I got an email this morning saying it ends on the 8th.

ilong said:
OK - I feel like I am sounding like a broken record, so this is the last time I will post this - have any of you who can't find the product at your CVS, don't want to pay the CVS price, or just want the product - tried a PRICE MATCH AT TARGETS?????? :orders: or even Walmarts. You may find a store that will.

I keep reading posts where members can't find product but no one has mentioned trying to utilize price matching at stores that carry the product.

Not guaranteeing you will be successful - but I have been at 2 Targets. It certainly won't hurt to try. All of the products are priced $9.99 at Targets.
You must have the ad with the page showing the sale dates with you.

Oooh I have an email with the dates in it!! Thanks ilong I never would have thought to, but I'm gonna try it.

Without thinking I went to the "wrong" CVS. The one where the ethnic hair section is like 6 inches of shelving in a dark dusty corner. I didn't see Shea Moisture anywhere, but the sale was advertised in the circular. i was about to go off, but I walked into the lighted section with more options and there were a few picked over items left. One of them was a separated bottle of shampoo with a broken pump. Anyway I got 2 hair milks- the coconut and hibiscus one and the yucca one, some curl enhancing smoothie, and a yucca mask. The only thing left on the shelf was the broken shampoo, and bottle of yucca shampoo. And with that the sale in that store ended 2 days early.

i picked up 2 shampoos, and hair milk. the clerk informed me that if i re-register my email would receive a 20% discount on my next purchase...............so I did just that; went to the next CVS and got the last 2 curl enhancing smoothies plus 20% off!!!!! When I got home i realized the shampoo i had was the raw shea not the coconut/hibiscus; hope i like it as much.

BUMP - sale ends at midnight and there are 24 hour CVS stores, along with Walmart :grin: (TIP)

May be too late for TARGET (TIP) in some time zones.

I live in Walgreens land but went to the one CVS I know of and got the curl milk BOGO. I just started using it recently, and I love it so far! Thanks, everyone!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back