Sheamoisture bogo free at CVS

Thanks! I just got this update on my FB page! Time to stock up on the smoothie, hair milk, and moisture retention shampoo...

Someone forgot to mention this to the CVS closet to me. The prices are higher than the regular prices with no BOGO.

I'm excited about this. I will have a chance to try the hair milk while replenishing my stock of smoothie!

I just went to the CVS by my house and there was no Shea Moisture at all. And there prices for everything is way high. There were hardly no black products there. Smdh

it works online but i can't find any of the mists or the raw shea butter dcs online. :( I'll wait for walgreens

I just left CVS a few hours ago with 4 masks and two shampoos....Mine started today. thanks

Thank you. I will be shopping tomorrow. People can check the sale paper on line to see when the sale starts at their closest location.

@TopShelf thank you for this post (I think)

Went to the 24hour CVS stores (PLURAL) last night after reading this. Because one thing is for sure - if the store has the brand they will only have 1 or 2 of each product. And if there are some hair care junkies in the area - they will swoop it all up. :yep:

Had to make sure I got mine - AND I DID. :yep: Some hair care junkie :grin: beat me to one of the stores (pickin' was very slim)

FYI- what I noticed was most stores had the brand on endcaps (displays at the end of aisles) - not in the main aisle with the other hair care products. So be sure to check the endcaps. Also, most of the store staff are not familiar with the brand - so show them the ad from the sale circular so they can have a visual of the product.

I found two milks about three days ago and I asked the guy where was the rest and po boy was so confused.

I am just kinda mad that the price point is higher than walgreens. But it is a better deal to buy what you can online b/c the hair product is 25% off and the B1G1 works. However to get free shipping you must spend $49, but there is a coupon code where you get $10 off a 50% order and you get free shipping.

Keshieshimmer said:
I found two milks about three days ago and I asked the guy where was the rest and po boy was so confused.

I am just kinda mad that the price point is higher than walgreens. But it is a better deal to buy what you can online b/c the hair product is 25% off and the B1G1 works. However to get free shipping you must spend $49, but there is a coupon code where you get $10 off a 50% order and you get free shipping.

Damn...i forgot that it used to be $9.99 for all of the products......i may hold off on using them so that I can return them if walgreens has a sale within the next two weeks

smh none of the NYC stores are doing it according to the sales paper. I just checked my parent's area in NC. They are having the sale...and their sales paper is 16 pages compared to nyc's 3 smh.

I'm going to get some Shea Moisture stuff online. The B1G1 cancels out the 25% off, but it does count the $10 off for a $50 order. If my $50 order is all Shea Moisture products, after subtracting the $10, it'll work out to about $5 per item. :yep:

I went and got two of the purification masks. They only had what was on the end aisles and not much of a variety. People came when the store opened and bought up most of what was there. However, The store clerks were really generous with rain checks so I will just wait and get what I want when I want. Also, the CVS rainchecks don't expire.

Walmart - price match with copy of printed sales ad. Some will - some won't. As always with Walmart depends on the neighborhood and who you ask.:grin:

Yea, they charge you the highest price (14.99) instead of 11.24 and then make the cheaper products BOGO (8.99) and such, even if you buy two of the same thing and the buttons to proceed work, but are invisible ( this is for nubian heritage). I worked it out and I ended up getting each product for 7.60 each and some of the products only cost 8.99. CVS ain't slick. I'm a hit up walgreens. They have the same deal.

Last edited:
I got the very last Curl Enhance Smoothie at the CVS near my house so they let me mix it with a deep condish mask.

WHen Walgreens has it; someone please post. I want to get the Kits both of them so I can try all of the goodies :)

Does anyone know if a CVS in Jersey has it? I know the one by me doesn't seem too. Don't know if it is just them or all.

Yea, they charge you the highest price (14.99) instead of 11.24 and then make the cheaper products BOGO (8.99) and such, even if you buy two of the same thing and the buttons to proceed work, but are invisible ( this is for nubian heritage). I worked it out and I ended up getting each product for 7.60 each and some of the products only cost 8.99. CVS ain't slick. I'm a hit up walgreens. They have the same deal.

Yeah I just noticed that. However the deal didn't work for me on walgreen.com

Back