Shea Moisture's Professional Line: Your Reviews?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Months and months ago I purchased a few products from SM's expensive-behind professional line. (It was buy 2 get 1 free or something like that, but STILL!!!)

I was more than unimpressed by most; I was disappointed.

Recently I revisited a DevaCurl product that I thought I really, really didn't like but now like because I've improved my technique with it! :spinning:

All that to say, it'd be great if I could do the same with one or more of those expensive-behind SM professional line products of mine. :laugh:

Anyone using a product that you like from this line ? If so, exactly how/when do you use it in your regimen (what's your technique)?

Thank you in advance for any insight. I realize I might need to shop for products from/in my own STASH right now! :laugh:

I like it. The masque and cowash are nice. I got them on clearance from Sally's (50% off). I use the cowash after coloring and the masque after that.

According to the comments under this video review of a few of the products, Ulta and Ross have carried them at significantly discounted prices. I'm not sure if they still carry them.

The curl memory leave-in. Soooooooooooooo disappointing. I can't type enough "oooooooooo's" in sooooooooooooooo disappointing. :nono:

I think the Clear Start shampoo was fine. That's about all.

I found everything else just . . . icky. :barf:

Had me feeling ALL KINDS of ways
:huh: :fistshake: :confused::thud::bat:

Back