Shea Moisture Product Line ??

I have my Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I love the shea moisture smell - it's like candy. I shingled with it but did not get any hold and my hair was sort of dusty looking. I added gel for hold and shine, but my hair was still very soft.

I love it. I can't wait until the gel comes out because I tried a gel from a line I never used and I wish I didn't buy it. I think it was by Curls. It was way to drying. My Herbal Essence gel was much softer on my fro. That other gel has my hair feeling blah and the hold was ok for the first day but next day hair was busted.

I used the deep treatment mask yesterday. The texture is a too dry for my liking and I will not repurchase again. I'll add olive oil to finish off the rest of the jar. It smells fantastic though. I'm going to try a few of the other products Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Curl & Style Milk, etc because I love products that smell great.

Follow-up: I co-washed with Roux PC and the deep treat mask and then followed up with my regular leave-in and sealer. It wasn't bad, and didn't leave build-up like I was expecting because it's so thick and dry.

Love the moisture retention shampoo, which is one of my staples. Hated the conditioners. Haven't tried any of their other products.

Back