Shea Moisture Fans: 15% Today @ Walgreens!

Forever in Bloom

TODAY ONLY!! EXTRA 15% OFF

Friends & Family @ Walgreens.

Someone posted this on SheaMoisture's Facebook page. It says on eligible items, but at the bottom it doesn't say it's excluded off of deals like this, so don't stone me if it is. I plan on trying to use it today myself. Just sharing the love!

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/friendsandfamily.jsp

If you're already out and about, you can text SPRING to 21525 on your mobile phone and still be able to use the code in-store.

Dang, my son is home sick today with a slight fever. :ohwell: I guess I could bundle him up well and roll out. He is old enough to appreciate a good deal. :look: I will wait and see if his temperature drops to normal later on today.

WHAT?! Soooo in addition to the BOGO free sale they got goin on ratnah, it's an exkra 15% off?!!?! Soooo like if you get two things priced @ $10 a piece...and use the BOGO, that equals $5...and THEN you can apply the 15% off too??! Is that what you're telling me??!! HUH!?! Is that what this means?!??! *foams at mouth*

Dang, my son is home sick today with a slight fever. :ohwell: I guess I could bundle him up well and roll out. He is old enough to appreciate a good deal. :look: I will wait and see if his temperature drops to normal later on today.

Goodness, I'll send you the difference :lol:. Take care of him girl!

WHAT?! Soooo in addition to the BOGO free sale they got goin on ratnah, it's an exkra 15% off?!!?! Soooo like if you get two things priced @ $10 a piece...and use the BOGO, that equals $5...and THEN you can apply the 15% off too??! Is that what you're telling me??!! HUH!?! Is that what this means?!??! *foams at mouth*
LOLqchelle 's post above...:lachen::lachen::lachen:I feel you tho:look:.

Awwwww, i made my SO drive al around town last night looking for the whole Raw Shea Butter Line, we eventually found a place and i got the shampoo, conditioner, masque, elixer, and the coconut and hibiscus hair smoothie and shampoo for a friend. You think i can go back and have them apply the discount?!looool

anyone in austin (or houston) area know a walgreens that has the goods?

ETA: Store locator on the walgreens website, woohoo!

Last edited:
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

The products are up on the web site now.... It is buy one, get one of the same item free. In store, you can mix the items for the promotion.

Seriously :wallbash:.....I am trying to be so good and stick by the rules of this No Buy Challenge. So I will wait until tomorrow :nono:.

You could always order online and use the coupon. :look:

Ordered mine, posted my to-do in the other thread (Shea Moisture-BOGO free). I got 8 total items, and used my coupon. They sent the coupon to my email this a.m, but until I noticed Shea Moisture was newly added to the site, I was NOT going to buy anything! I went ahead and got everything else health-body wise I needed too, so I could take advantage of the 15% d/c and free shipping over $25. Great day for a closet PJ! :yep:

ETA: Ordering online sure beats the heck out of dragging my 2 y.o. DD out, driving around town to every Walgreens trying to locate the products, esp. in this cold, rainy weather. Online shopping shall always be dear to my heart for this reason. :lachen: Have my cup of cappuchino and clicking away...and get to see a fine UPS man every once and a while... :look:

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered what I wanted online with the coupon. Baby boy probably would have looked at me like :perplexed if I had dragged him out the house to get some hair products. Thank goodness for the internet.

Got my bogo and 15% off with coupon. This is a good deal. 2 curl smoothies, 1 hair milk, 1 deep treat masque. I'm tempted to go back and get more.:grin:

I am super excited that I waited. I've been delaying my trip to walgreens for what I thought was no reason, but there's always a reason. Thanks a bunch lhcf!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I viewed this thread at 3:48 pm. Posted my previous comment at 3:49. Surveyed Walgreens.com, noticed I couldn't mix n match. Grabbed my keys and shoes and headed out. By 4:24 pm I was back at home with my new purchases.

The cashier at Walgreens goes, "you really like this stuff huh. Are they good?" SMH @ myself. I've been in that store and the one on the next street everyday since Tuesday. I even got a rain check from the other one for my next purchases when this stash is used up. SIGH.

Summary: Time (T) from sitting at the computer viewing thread to sitting at the computer with new products to my right = 36 minutes. :look::look:

I viewed this thread at 3:48 pm. Posted my previous comment at 3:49. Surveyed Walgreens.com, noticed I couldn't mix n match. Grabbed my keys and shoes and headed out. By 4:24 pm I was back at home with my new purchases.

The cashier at Walgreens goes, "you really like this stuff huh. Are they good?" SMH @ myself. I've been in that store and the one on the next street everyday since Tuesday. I even got a rain check from the other one for my next purchases when this stash is used up. SIGH.

Summary: Time (T) from sitting at the computer viewing thread to sitting at the computer with new products to my right = 36 minutes. :look::look:

I see you.:lachen::lachen:

GraceV :lachen: 36 minutes?! THAT was hilarious!! :lol:

I thought I was going to miss out on this one but SO picked up some moisture mist for me and got a rain check. :woot:

Ok so Nexxus isn't Buy one get one half off in my walgreens (but it is online). I still got lucky though cos someone left the buy one get one half off tag from the previous sale on the rack and even though the products didn't ring up as on sale, my store still decided to honor it. This is the 2nd time this happened this week (first time was in whole foods on some kinky curly knot today that had the wrong (lower) price) #winning!

I still caved in and bought the 2 shea moisture shampoos and used my 15% off coupon on top of it all:grin:

Back