Shea Moisture Fans: 15% Today @ Walgreens!

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=2259" said:
simplyhair[/URL] ;13134013]I got mine! BOGO Free, Free Shipping, plus 15% off = 14 bottles/jars

ladies.... which shea moisture products work best???

Last edited:
Ive been wanting to try this line but havent been able to get into the store and yesterday the items were not online so I was gonna pass up the bogo. I just had to come into this thread today soon as someone said they were on the site now I was there lol. I got 9 different products qty 2 of each my extras are gonna go to my mom.

ladies.... which shea moisture products work best???

I LOVE the masque, curl enhancing smoothie, curl milk, and mist! Every product I bought was a winner- my curls are poppin' all over the place. I feel like I just had a makeover! Or maybe i'm just enjoying being a PJ! This line is a keeper:lick:

Last edited:
Thx a mil OP!! I kno this was abt shea moist but, I got a lot of stuff w/ my 15%:spinning: Imma go post in the what did u buy thread:grin:!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Long Hair Care Forum App

@tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT, I'm loving the Curl Smoothie. I made a mistake when I first got it and used too much. But since then, I'm not so heavy-handed with it, and it's one of my daily staples. Smells really nice, the scent is light and playful. My SO commented on how soft my hair is and how it smelled like candy...lol

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered online have your items shipped yet? I ordered mine at night but I thought it would ship the next day because it was friday but nothing is showing as shipped. I hope they dont take their time shipping my stuff.

I LOVE the masque, curl enhancing smoothie, curl milk, and mist! Every product I bought was a winner- my curls are poppin' all over the place. I feel like I just had a makeover! Or maybe i'm just enjoying being a PJ! This line is a keeper:lick:

I ordered the same stuff. How are you using them to get your good results?

Anyone who ordered online have your items shipped yet? I ordered mine at night but I thought it would ship the next day because it was friday but nothing is showing as shipped. I hope they dont take their time shipping my stuff.

Mine shipped maybe two days after I placed the order.

Back