Share your hair tales.

Lakshmi S

Ok the most common one is if you brush your hair a certain amout of times it will make it shine and grow.

Here's mine
If you have a pregnant woman to trim your hair it will grow.

Nebody have others to share?

Om Tat Sat

"If you let people who are jealous of you touch your hair, your hair will fall out" as well as "Some people's hands can grow your hair and some people's hands will make it fall out" My mother told me this :grin:.

- If you are pregnant with a girl, your hair will grow a lot and if you are having a boy your hair breaks and sheds a lot.:ohwell:

- If you trim your hair while there is a full moon, your hair will grow.

- If you are pregnant with a girl, your hair will grow a lot and if you are having a boy your hair breaks and sheds a lot.:ohwell:

- If you trim your hair while there is a full moon, your hair will grow.

well according to some ladies here who've had boys their hair didnt' fair quite well.

now for myself i do follow the rule of the moon phases for hair trims.:spinning:

My dad said by washing weekly I am washing the hair out of my head. He used my great grandma as an example who had type 2 wl hair and only washed once a month in the early 1900s:rolleyes:. I wish I would.:nono:

"Don't let a pregnant woman do your hair, it will fall out" and my grandma always told me when I was younger not to let girls play in my hair because they will pee on their hands and rub it through your hair to make it fall out if they're jealous:spinning: ....funny!!

I just thought of another one: "If you throw your shed hair out the window or let the wind blow it away, your hair will fall out".

I just thought of another one: "If you throw your shed hair out the window or let the wind blow it away, your hair will fall out".

To add to this one, if your sheddged hair gets thrown away outside and a bird gets ahold of it then your hair will fall out.

To add to this one, if your sheddged hair gets thrown away outside and a bird gets ahold of it then your hair will fall out.
Oh yeah I heard this too.

-My grandma used to tell me that falling asleep with wet hair will cause blindness.

-Its bad luck to cut your hair at night

-If you sleep with someone's hair under your pillow, that person will dream of you

Back