shapleys never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

keiandra

!!!!!!!1never ever buy from shapleys i ordered mtg like two weeks ago an haven't recive anything i email them 4 times and no one emailed me back i'm going to email them 50 emails a day until they send me my product .

That's strange. I ordered mine and got an email right away. They emailed me again later that day to say they were shipping it and I received it three days later. I know others have said they received their orders quickly too. Wonder what happened?

Wow...I didn't order mine directly from them, but whenever I haven't gotten an email confirmation, I have called them directly. 1)Has your card been billed. 2) Have you called them via phone??

keiandra said:
!!!!!!!1never ever buy from shapleys i ordered mtg like two weeks ago an haven't recive anything i email them 4 times and no one emailed me back i'm going to email them 50 emails a day until they send me my product .

LMAO:lol: . I know your ordeal isn't funny, but your post sure is!

Anyway, you better watch out because they could report you as a spammer.

Now then, haven't they got a phone number so you can call them and hash it out. Better still, if you ordered with your credit card, call up your CC company and complain about no receipt of goods ordered so your card can be refunded. Do it now.

Shopping Safely Online

Phoenix said:
That's strange. I ordered mine and got an email right away. They emailed me again later that day to say they were shipping it and I received it three days later. I know others have said they received their orders quickly too. Wonder what happened?

My transaction went similar to this one, I had no problems and it was shipped very quickly!

keiandra said:

Did you send the email to the same person each time or different people? It seems that others have emailed Liz with questions and she responded.

Baileyscream, yes they have phone numbers, fax, and several email addresses. I'd call them up.

Shapley's
11650 Chitwood Lane
Fort Myers, Florida 33908-1752
(239) 415-2275
Fax (239) 415-2277
Toll Free (800) 982.2017

Cindy S. Carfore, President [email protected]

Liz Fisher, Sales [email protected]

Angela Colose, Production [email protected]

I ordered mine from farmvet.com. I'm not familiar w/ Shapely's official website. Call yr cc co. They will act on your behalf....

I ordered directly from their site and had no problems. I don't think I was charged until my stuff shipped.

i emailed liz couple of times i don't know if they charge me card yet but i'm going to find out plus it was too weeks ago and i have the email they sent me saying what i ordered

Back