Shame On All You LHCF Ladies!!!!

leona2025

Ya'll have turned me into a product hoarder. :lachen:I went to Sallys today and bought 4 liter size Silk Elements Moisturizing conditioner (2 for 10) thinking about all the threads about ingredients being switched up. I pick up a bottle of ORS Replenish the little one. I remember ya'll said the ingredients had been changed in the big one. I'm standing there reading the ingredients like I know what I'm reading. I hit up to different Sally's because the first one was sold out of the Silk Elements. The 2nd one only had 4 bottles and I took them all. I got the last 2 bottles of the Revive and Restore Moisturizer ( that line is being discontinued). I got a lot of other stuff too including the Conair Rollabout Dryer (had to hide that in the sunroom from my husband, lol). I'm going to try a rollerset tonight and let ya'll know how it goes. The ladies must have thought I was a stylist, they were trying to sell me 3 dryers at a discount:rolleyes:. They also had those dryers that the beauticians have. 2100B_Hot_Spot_Dryer.jpgI almost got it, but I didn't have anything to put it on, lol.

I think you grabbed the wrong bottle of ORS. The little bottle always had the "new" formula. You need to find either the packs with the old formula or the big professional size 23 oz with the old formula. That 12.5 oz bottle size was never offered with the old formula. Sawwy.

I might go hit up Sally's for that Silk Elements. I haven't tried it yet.

I think you grabbed the wrong bottle of ORS. The little bottle always had the "new" formula. You need to find either the packs with the old formula or the big professional size 23 oz with the old formula. That 12.5 oz bottle size was never offered with the old formula. Sawwy.

Are you trying to give the lady a heart attack?:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, you ought to see my bathroom closet. I have loads of stuff. I'm talking bottles and bottles. I'm such a hoarder too. I don't EVER want to run out of ANYTHING!

Are you trying to give the lady a heart attack?:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl my husband was looking at me crazy. After I read this I shot up out my chair and ran to examine my bottle. :lachen: It says the exact thing as the pak. No new on my bottle.

Girl, you ought to see my bathroom closet. I have loads of stuff. I'm talking bottles and bottles. I'm such a hoarder too. I don't EVER want to run out of ANYTHING!

I bought 3 sample bottles of a new conditioner, shampoo, and a moisturizing treatment. I intended to give a set to my sister, but when I got them home I just had to keep them all, lol. Then I tried shampoo and conditioner and didn't like them and i gave them all to her, lol.

Girl my husband was looking at me crazy. After I read this I shot up out my chair and ran to examine my bottle. :lachen: It says the exact thing as the pak. No new on my bottle.

:lachen: @ the bolded.

You have the 12.5 oz bottle? When you said you had the little bottle, I assumed that's the size you meant.

You're pack might contain the new formula too. :look: :lol:

Have you compared the bottle with the ingredients from the old formula in the other thread. That other thread contains a post where someone listed both the new and old formulas. If I were you, I'd compare it there, as opposed to the pak, because the paks have changed too. Just an FYI.

:lachen: @ the bolded.

You have the 12.5 oz bottle? When you said you had the little bottle, I assumed that's the size you meant.

You're pack might contain the new formula too. :look: :lol:

Have you compared the bottle with the ingredients from the old formula in the other thread. That other thread contains a post where someone listed both the new and old formulas. If I were you, I'd compare it there, as opposed to the pak, because the paks have changed too. Just an FYI.

In the store I compared the pak to the 12oz and to the big bottle. The pak and 12 oz had the same ingredients. The big bottle had different ones. I only used this a few times and always the paks so if the same as the pak I'll be happy. They only had 2 more bottles, I should have got them. Maybe tomorrow....:look:

The big bottle is the bottle with the older/better ingredients. That means you tried the new formula and you liked it. That's good to know. Maybe it's not so bad.

I have a bottle of the new formula as well. I tried it once but at the moment, I don't remember if I liked it or not. I'll use it next wash.

Back