SEW INS

Chemetria

OK I WANNA WEAR A FULL SEW IN AS A PROTECTIVE STYLE TO HELP GROW MY HAIR I AM DOIN THE C&G TECHNIQUE BUT I'M GETTIN TIRED OF THEM SO DO YOU THINK THE SEW IN IS A GOOD IDEA

I think it is a good idea :)
I'm about to do the same, i'm just bored of braids with extensions too :yep:
(I always weaved up my hair when i'm tired of braids) just be sure to take good care of your hair underneath the weave (moisturing, sealing, dcing, cowashing, pooing, clarifying before removing the weave) there are some good threads about it :yep: try to search it.

I think it's a fantastic idea:yep:!!! It gives you freedom to do virtually whatever you want and if you take care of the braids underneath, it gives your hair a break from heat and chemicals. I wore weaves most of the time for 2 years straight, they're what I attrubute most of my hair growth to. I also learned how to stretch out my relaxers and use minimal heat that way. I wear weaves now for a change every now and then. I'm past BSL and currently I'm wearing a weave that I cut into a bob. In a few weeks, I'll be rocking the long and curly Halle Berry look. All of the while, the majority of my hair will be protected in braids.

Hey I jus got a sew in. I like it very much, it help to not manipulate my hair so much. I still wash it every week, and also when you wear your weave try the new soft sheen carson weave care products. My scalp was itching alittle and evey day I spray the soft sheen carson sheen on my scalp and on the weave. I still have a good shine and also my scalp does not itch. I also use the detangler and the heat protector. I am a fan of soft sheen carson weave products. I take the products to the salon when I am getting my weave washed.
Since I am really trying to stay chemical free for awhile I use the molasas, honey ,acv,and oil on my hair that is out instead of letting her relax the back and front and I love it and my hair does to and it comes out straight.
The girl at the salon thinksI am a freak:lachen: Who in their right mind puts food on the hair:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks for the link Monigirl :up: , I'm planning to weave myself:yep:

You are welcome. :grin: I love watching how to videos on Youtube. I am jealous b/c I wish I could do my own cornrows then I could master doing my own weave. I bought the BraidsByBreslin DVD on Weave Application and still can't do a dang cornrow. :wallbash:

I have to take a braid pattern and weave photo into the stylist that does my weave so that I can get what I want. :sad: What I am gonna start doing is asking a stylist just to braid my hair up and I sew my own hair on. Because I find myself coming home and altering their work to cater to my needs.

Back