Sew-In "How To"

tuffCOOKiE

Ladies I need help. (the search function isn't working for me!)

I'm trying to sew in my own weave. This will be the first time I'm attempting this and I have all the materials and decided on a technique BUT is there anyone here that has a online video as to HOW to actually do it? Like, I want to see someone actually show me how to do the stich and what to do when I get to the top of the head. Most of the photos I've seen only show the back and stop at the crown.

Help please?

I searched you tube too!! But the only things that came up remotely close to what I was doin was this Swedish (or Danish) woman showing how to put in one track..

please and thank you:)

Weave it up has a tutorial in her fotki. But I'm not sure if it shows the very top. Are you doing a full head? I usually just keep going in a circle until it ends itself. If you're leaving hair out in the front you don't need to worry about closing the middle. The hair will all lay flat and your hair in the front will cover the last track.

Thanks Bmore!!! I was gonna do a full head but I guess I'll Just leave the top out.

One more question, is the same stitch you use for clothes what you use for the weave?

Back