Set back Update with pictures of braid out

leona2025

Question what type of rags do you ladies use to braidout pass the ends? I want to try a different look rather than the curl at the ends.

My hair feels like it's back to normal, but my ends are super thin where they broke off. I'm not sure if I will cut yet or if I will just let it grow out. Yesterday I washed with Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioning Shampoo. I love the Creme of Nature Shampoos. This is the second full size bottle I've bought and it really detangles and softens the hair. The Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo is really awesome too. These are my two staple shampoos now.

For my dc I put silicon mix on for about 5 minutes in the shower. And my hair was like silk when I rinsed it out. For leave-ins I used a dollop of silicon mix and airdried about 30%. Then I braided 4 braids using a bit of blue magic grease on each braid. For my edges I used ic fantasia gel and scarves to tie down.
Pics:
edited1.jpg
edit3-1.jpg
edit2.jpg
edit4.jpg

Thanks ladies. Any suggestions as to what type of rags I can use for my braid out that won't dry my hair out?

Pretty hair... do I detect a streak of green? Did you have green hair and I missed the photos?

Very nice! I'm jealous of that shine - hmm if I weren't on the CG method you'd have convinced me to put silicone in my hair too.

NappyNelle said:
Pretty hair... do I detect a streak of green? Did you have green hair and I missed the photos?

I see purple.

Very nice! I'm jealous of that shine - hmm if I weren't on the CG method you'd have convinced me to put silicone in my hair too.

I see purple.

Yes ladies. I have gradient hair color it starts green and goes into purple/magenta. I have about a half inch/ inch of black roots. I haven't decided if I will color again. The Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise is great. It doesn't fade too bad and it doesn't stain everything like the pinks/reds/purples:nono:.

Yes ladies. I have gradient hair color it starts green and goes into purple/magenta. I have about a half inch/ inch of black roots. I haven't decided if I will color again. The Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise is great. It doesn't fade too bad and it doesn't stain everything like the pinks/reds/purples:nono:.

I've been thinking about trying Manic Panic. Did you have to bleach your hair first?

I've been thinking about trying Manic Panic. Did you have to bleach your hair first?

Sugar I have been using Manic Panic for years. I only just recently used it with bleach. The vampire red is pretty intense and colors darker hair. I have pics here in my fotki when I used it on my non bleached hair. For the brighter lighter colors you do have to bleach. I bleached the areas with the green and purple.

Back