New CON Organic

candita

http://cremeofnature.com/products_1.asp

So I'm at Walgreen's and just when I think I finally curbed by PJism I hit a setback! :wallbash: I bought the New Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo, Sunflower and Coconut Detangling Shampoo and the New Chamomile and Comfrey Healing Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair. Having used the Kiwi and Citrus and comparing them to the normal CON shampoo a few observations, if you will. :grin:

a) the Kiwi and Citrus smell nothing like Kiwi and Citrus..they smell just like the other CONs to me.
b) the Kiwi and Citrus worked just the same as the same ol' CON, if anything the red label CON left my hair even softer and detangled than the new organic version. After shampooing, I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't jumping around either.
c) The Chamomile and Comfrey conditioner is the BOMB! Now that gave me that good ol' softness I expect from Creme of Nature. Again, smells just like regular CON, didn't smell different at all.

I still have yet to use the Sunflower shampoo (that'll be tomorrow) but all in all, not hating the (mostly) organic version. We'll see if I repurchase once it's all gone.

I will always :heart: my CON shampoo. So much that I buy two 32 oz bottles at a time. Those bottles last forever! I always wondered if they would ever change the fragrance(if that's what the smell could be called :confused:) but after hearing your reviews that this "new" line works exactly the same as far as detangling properties, I think I will stick with the ol' school. Thanks for the info!!

I am happy to see this post b/c I read about a new leave-in conditioner by CON in a book at the hair salon and couldn't remember the name of it for anything in the world. The person in the magazine was natural and said it made her hair extremely soft. I know how well I like the CON shampoo so I figured the leave-in would def. do what it said.

I am supposing it was this product: Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner for Dehydrated Hair: This creamy formula quickly softens, detangles, and conditions. Organic Lemongrass adds shine while Rosemary helps protect and strengthen.

Have you by any chance tried this product at all? Since I am transitioning, I have been looking for products that will keep moisture in my hair as I plan to do more wash n' go's this summer.

Do you find this entire line in WalMart or Sally's?

(sorry for so many questions)

BB

I've tried a few products from this line. I tried the ultra hydrating shampoo and found it to be not very moisturizing or detangling at all. Could be the sodium laureth sulphate likely.
I tried the leave in and noticed it has mineral oil in it but it seems to work okay, nothing outstanding though it smells nice to me.
The star out of this line seems to be the conditioner. I used it yesterday for the first time after an Emergencee treatment and it softened and detangled on contact. I really liked the results I got from it but I'll have to try it a couple more times.

I also tried this line and the organic version of the shampoo was not as detangling or moisturizing as the original red version. I think I will be giving it away.

Back