Serum POLL: Which do you have & like most?

Here's mine:

Keracare Silken Seal - 10/10 Thick consistency and expensive. Gives the smoothest blowouts and does help the comb glide through the hair. Works great for rollarsets. Used it on my hair recently through a week of daily rain and drizzle and the ends stayed smooth.

Kerastase Oleo Relax Smoothing Serum - The high end version to the L'oreal. A thick water consistency, runny. Ingredients similar to L'oreal (now isn't that suprising? ) I haven't used it yet for a rollarset. Need to do one asap with it and try. Has some 'nourishing' sounding ingredients too e.g oils etc. I like the way it absorbs into the hair rather than sitting on top of it like other serums. Giving it a 6/10 for now till i work more with it.

L'oreal Smooth Intense Serum - Very similar to Kerastase. Haven't tried with a rollarset yet. Tried using it with braid out and wasn't impressed though. Will have to work with it I think. 5/10.

L'anza ProtecShine - I'm very impressed with the ingredients in it and what they're supposed to do (read the lanza website and am a believer
laugh.gif
) . I really like this. Thickish consistency too. Love the rollarset finish it gives. 9/10

Which ones do you have and would you rank them out of 10?

#1-Loreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum - Love this!!

#2-SmoothNShine Hair polisher- Love this too. It's thicker.

TsAngel

Re: Serum POLL: Which do you have & like most?

*L’Oreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum: I purchased this product on June 1.
laugh.gif
I haven't used it yet though.

*Smooth ‘N Shine Ultra Light Hair Polisher - I love this serum. It makes my hair feel so soft and so silky. I hope the one above will equal or exceed this one. I know it'll be tough though (because this stuff is good).
wink.gif

I only have Fantasia IC Hair Polisher, and it works like a charm. It isn't as thick as some, but I kind of like it that way because it gets distributed evenly. When I want to thicken it up, I just add a little pure Vitamin E oil. I'd give it an 8 of 10.

L'Oreal Smooth Intense! WONDERFUL
smile.gif

Keracare Silken Seal--Great for the ends when doing a roller set

L'Anza ProtecShine--Good protector from heat, also good on ends when rollersetting.

Design Essentials Silk Essentials--great for detangling dry hair and adding nice body and shine.

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:

Keracare Silken Seal - 10/10 Thick consistency and expensive. Gives the smoothest blowouts and does help the comb glide through the hair. Works great for rollarsets. Used it on my hair recently through a week of daily rain and drizzle and the ends stayed smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't tell you when, but I am definitely going to purchase this product some time or another. I have read your raves about it, and it has to be some pretty good stuff. Also, the fact that you give it a 10/10 says a lot.

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle_union.jpg

Words cannot express how much I LOVE L'oreal's smooth intense serum!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!

hmmm i may have to give this serum a try because i cannot find the keracare silken seal and since the only place that I know that sells it jacked up the price I will have to give loreal vive smooth intense serum.
smile.gif
God bless you all.

Does the L'oreal's smooth intense serum come in an orange bottle. It's not the Nature's Therapy brand is it? All of these company's using orange are making me confused.
spinning.gif

John Frieda Relax Texture Correcting Serum: 9/10
It has great slip and moisture retaining. The reason I give it a 9 instead of 10 is because once my hair is dry it doesn't shine as I would like it to however, my hair stays managable until the next shampoo, even on the new growth, that is the main reason I like it. Excellent slip on new growth hair and I only apply it after I shampoo and condition, it works for days!

Smooth N Shine Hair Polish: 8/10
Makes my hair feel soft but, after using it for 2 or 3 days doesn't seem to have much effect on my hair (giving it a shine).

i have hair so shine serum.... not sure how to feel about it, i haven't really used it for anything other than a blow -out. It was detangling, its thick, but the shine was mediocre.

Smooth intense serum.. has a customer for life, i really like this stuff!!

[ QUOTE ]
Does the L'oreal's smooth intense serum come in an orange bottle. It's not the Nature's Therapy brand is it? All of these company's using orange are making me confused.
spinning.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
The bottle looks like this (but it's Vive in the U.S.) HTH.
{3569420B-335C-4D8B-BA49-7882F2DE173A}.jpg

L'Oreal Smooth Intese serum - LOVE IT! 9/10
RELAX Texture Correcting Serum - Pretty good 7/10
Fantasia IC Serum - Pretty good as well 8/10

-monique

Loreal Smooth Intense Serum is the bomb! I also like Proclaim hair polish, and Avon Dry End Serum. What's a pj like me to do, I find products that I love but why can't I just stop there. No, I still have to go out and look for everything you guys rant about!
rofl.gif

I like the following:

Design Essetials Silk Essentials
Aveda Brilliant Emollient
Biosilk Silk Therapy

Goodness, I haven't tried any of these
nono.gif
.... but I want to
smile.gif
. I'm very happy with my current products, but shoot, maybe I can get even better results with some of these products
scratchchin.gif

My favorites are Aveda Smoothing Fluid (dry hair), L'Oreal Unfrizz Serum (wet hair), L'Anza BeLong Serum (wet and dry hair). I also love(d) BioSilk Silk Therapy but it can be drying after a while (due to the alcohol content
frown.gif
), so I had to give it up.

I am currently using the Keracare Silken Seal. I have used it for years. Works great! I used to also use the Biosilk but is has alcohol in it which was too drying for my hair!

Right now I am using Aveda's Brilliant Emollient For Hair, it is alcohol free and has a nice light fragrance. It provides a nice sheen and help seals the cuticle. (I just have to learn the techniques my stylist uses, b/c I cannot get my ends as smooth as she does)

I want to try Keracare Silken Seal, but I'm trying NOT to purchase any additional products until I use up EVERYTHING that I have.

I have a question to all the silken seal users..........do ya'll use it on damp or dry hair? Thanks in advance.

i use it on my dry hair, but i know some people put it on before roller setting. i don't know how to do that though...
ohwell.gif

loreal smooth intense serum is my fav.
I have tried smooth n shine.

Back