Serum POLL: Which do you have & like most?

Re: Serum POLL: Which do you have & like most?

I've tried the L'Oreal vive serum and the John Frieda relax texture correcting serum. The JF serum is thicker, softens and defines curls in new growth better, and detangles better. I tried to fall back on the L'oreal vive serum when my JF serum ran out, but the vive is useless for detangling and only softens my 4b new growth a little.

Unfortunately, the JF serum retails for ~$10/1.69 oz. Maybe I can replace it in my routine with Razac Polishing Gloss? Both are thick and fortified with vit E and aloe. Razac serum costs ~$7/6oz, but I haven't tried it yet.

[ QUOTE ]
mirrormirror said:
I have a question to all the silken seal users..........do ya'll use it on damp or dry hair? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only use it on wet hair as directed, before rollarsetting.

My job just got this new product called Sabino moisture block- it's a serum and the ingredients (dimethicone and cyclomethicone) are exactly as silken seal. But the good thing is that it is not sold at the price as silken seal. Sabino is only about $10.00 whole sale. I am so happy this product came in, cause I was just about to splurge and spend over $20.00 for silken seal.
bottle%20100%20copy.jpg

WOW...looks good...please post results....ive never seen this product.

Back