September 9,10,11....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGIF Divas!:grin:

What Nourishing & Nuturing things are you doing to your Hair this Weekend?

Me:

Cowash with HV MoistPRO & Nutrine Garlic
Quick Nexxus Emergencee under dryer 10-15 minutes
Black Tea Rinse
Steam with Marie Dean's Seaweed & Rice DC'er
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

How about You?????

Cowash, tea rinse and then I will be doing a protein treatment and a DC under the steamer tonight. This is in preparation for redoing my braids (edges only) on Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm up for a delightful DC with steam and an oil treatment and I'm sure I'll co wash in there....If I can think of anything else yummy to do with my head I'll be doing it:yep:

I ordered the WEN Fig Conditioning wash last weekend and it was delivered yesterday. I think I'm going to try it out and see if my hair likes it.

Shampoo, DC, and do a wash and go with a diffuser on a cool low setting since I'm in the no heat challenge :grin:.

:hiya:

Finger detangle and put in 8-10 fat twists.

Co wash with HE HH

DC with AO HSR no heat. Follow that with a Dunk in ACV a la Nonie

Moisturise with HV Whipped Creme Ends and seal with Amla oil.

Add Qhem Bio AOHC and ATHB.

Twist in medium twists and I'm good to go for the week.

Henna treatment nxt W/end.

Last edited:
Heading to NY to visit some vacationing fam, so I'm wearing a braid-out right now. hopefully i'll score some new prodcuts in NYC!!!

Last night i co-washed in braids, and took them down this morning. Loose braid-out for the rest of the day, then braiding back up for Saturday and Sunday (in theory!). Sunday night I'll wash again. considering an Aphogee treatment--my relaxed ends are breaking off. I'm not heartbroken, but stilll...

<3

bn

I'm thinking about a "heatless" blow out. Not sure yet.

I will clarify and DC under a hooded dryer. I want a Pibbs. *sigh*

I'll be doing Ms. Chicoro's Moisture Drenched Pre Poo for a couple hrs FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I'm excited to try it!!

Clarify with lemon grass black soap

Rewash with Suave Shampoo + conditioner

Over night DC with Kimmaytube's homemade concoction with a slight twist (added honey)

Blow dry and continue to heat train with Chi Heat Protectant and my Sedu 1 inch

Moisturize my ends with shea butter.

Throw it in a lil loose bun and k.i.m. (keep it movin'). :)

Clarify
Do a hendigo treatment
Dc with Fluertzy hair mask for about an hour
M&S with CJ smoothing lotion and Enso's serum
Flat twist for a twist out Sunday using DM curling cream

Cowash
DC
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-in mixed with EVOO
Airdry with curlformers
Twists with satin curlers on ends for a twistout

Love the results :love: :love2: :love3:

@SherylsTresses: so you're going to airdry with Curlformers to stretch and smooth the hair and THEN do twists for a twistout, eh? I was saying in @DejaVu2's thread that I hate the way my twist outs look, but that's because I always do them on soaking wet hair. Perhaps that's the wrong technique for my thin hair.

Girlfriend, you may have just given me hope. I'm going to try doing twists/twistout after using my Curlformers this weekend.

If this works for me, I swear I will e-smooch you. :lol:

@SherylsTresses: so you're going to airdry with Curlformers to stretch and smooth the hair and THEN do twists for a twistout, eh? I was saying in @DejaVu2's thread that I hate the way my twist outs look, but that's because I always do them on soaking wet hair. Perhaps that's the wrong technique for my thin hair.

Girlfriend, you may have just given me hope. I'm going to try doing a twistout after wearing my Curlformers this weekend.

If this works for me, I swear I will e-smooch you. :lol:

OH SNAP TaraDyan

Is that what we've been doing wrong :lol:

I always try to do it on wet hair too.

@TaraDyan
PM me and let me know how it turns out. I got the idea from CurlyNikki. It's her regimen for stretching her hair for an elongated twistout.

:yep: I certainly will. It's a great idea and I'm glad I came in this thread and saw your post.

Thanks again for sharing.
icon14.gif

Relaxing my hair this sunday. I had originally planned to relax on the 23rd, but I have an important event to go to on the 14th.

Wash and deep condition under the steamer with Elasta QP products. I will do a twistout for the weekend.

well today i'm "supposed" to shampoo because it's been 2 weeks, but i honestly dont want to shampoo. soooo, i'll do a really good rinse, overnight dc...then tomorrow i'll rinse, moisturize and seal.

i had "oil rinse" there, but i dont think i will this time. my hair is oiled enough lol

edit:

...ehhh...maybe i will shampoo, which means i'll end up oil rinsing tomorrow

Last edited:
Well I decided to braid up my flatironed hair and I'm plaining on co-washing w/ hairveda's amala cream rinse and dc one n only argan hydrating conditioner (I love this stuff)

well today im wearing a second day puff
tomorrow i will be out all day so ill probably co wash with deva no poo and then shea moisture black soap conditioner, use kbb nectar and oil and then puff with dm dcc.

sunday i plan on pre pooing with a protein but im not sure what. then shampoo with cd black vanilla and then steam with kbb mask and then ill probably go back to my two braids with kbb hair nectar and hair butter on my ends.

Back