September 7,8,9...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
How are the most Lovely Ladies on the Planet doing this almost Weekend?

So, what are you doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish your Hair?

Tomorrow, I plan to Cowash with something and do an AE Garlic under my Wig
Come home and apply a Hendigo Treatment
Steam with something Super Moisturizing
Do an ACV Rinse
Do a Burdock & Nettle Tea Rinse
Apply Leave-In and Dry under dryer

And You??????:grin:

Friday and Saturday:
Curly Girl method with Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Sunday:
Cowash with Tresemme Naturals
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO/egg yolk
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and reburn

DO a high textured bun - separate my twists and do a big marley bun. Plan to be lounging in a private jacuzzi on the deck of a secluded villa on my birthday. :grin:

Co wash with tresemme naturals deep condition with Aubrey organics HRS and braid for a braid out for Monday.

Friday Wash with Wen Mango Coconut, use Roux Mendex Hair repair treatment for 5 mins rinse pour black tea over hair and scalp and DC (overnight no heat) with B&B Cream de Coco condish, Kera Minerals DC, glycerine, oils and honey
Saturday rinse out DC apply leave in wait till hair is almost dry then reapply leave in and seal with EVOCO

Shampoo with viviscal shampoo
DC with motions CPR

airdry and braid or bun. maybe get a cowash in if i get a chance

bajandoc86 said:
DO a high textured bun - separate my twists and do a big marley bun. Plan to be lounging in a private jacuzzi on the deck of a secluded villa on my birthday. :grin:

Enjoy your birthday!!!

I plan to cowash, Aphogee 2 min, DC with Redken All Soft over black tea rinse, add leave ins and set hair in curl formers

Friday - last day of my straight hair, I'll probably just throw it in a top knot.

Saturday - I'm hoping I can buy some peppermint and/or tea tree oil so I can use some to soothe my scalp and lift the dirt. (my job is playing with our checks, smh) Pre-poo with rosemary infused coconut oil. Full wash and DC with Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein treatment (I'm thinking of adding an egg to it for an extra boost) follow with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Condish. TnC with my thicker batch of flax seed gel. I doubt I'll be going anywhere so let my hair air dry.

Sunday - Take down my twists, seal my ends

Update: Well, I got called into work on my day off -_- (at first I was like OT baby!!! :woot: :woot: but now that I'm here I'm beginning to wonder if I made the right choice) Any who, now that I'm here I at least got to pick up my check, so I will be buying that peppermint and tea tree oil)

Last edited:
making a first attempt at sleeping in henna tonight. Washing it out in the morning. Loooooong DC after. Blow out. Dust. Twist out. Done.

I caught up with my hair routine a little early. I washed, used a protein treatment and DC'ed. Then I did a high bun and plan to airdry.

ForumRunner_20120907_060033.jpg

I'll be DC'ing with MT on Saturday night, and Co-Cleansing on Sunday. I think I'll be Putting my hair in twists, and giving myself a trim. Then I'll curl my twists with cold wave rods. Sounds like a plan!

I'm I the only one who looks forward to this thread every weekend? lol I know I'm weird like that.
On Saturday evening I will be doing a prepoo with wheat germ oil because I've been shedding alot this week, that will be followed by a shampoo wash, aphogee 2min and hair repair conditioner.

I've been really lazy with my hair lately. I recently discovered high puffs so I will be rocking that for a while. :grin:

Sitting with a Deep Treatment Mask in right now. Will rinse, moisturize, seal, and twist until my next wash day. :yep:

I had my hair in several box plaits for two weeks under my wig and didn't moisture and seal once. :blush: When I took them down yesterday I noticed my hair ends looked crippled and dehydrated. :nono: So I've been deep conditioning all morning...giving it some much TLC. But I don't plan on doing anything to it afterwards but plaitting it back up to wear my wigs again. :yep:

a weekend of the wash and go. either vo5 pomegranate [sp] and grape seed or passion fruit smoothie {i finally read the labels this morning,LOL} condish wash, comb thru/soak with herbal essence touchably smooth while in shower, rinsing is all its variations, shakes in all its varitions, apply same vo5 to edges, headband and go...

I have my hair up in a bun at the moment, sweated it out exercising and applied Mane & Tale Conditioner (M&T is my personal prepoo growth elixer), gonna finish my wash, acv rinse and deep condition and then I'll use the tension method to blow dry and follow with a flat iron on the lowest heat setting. I love my Sedu, but it's time for another.

I'm also planning to buy TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray because someone on the board recommended it and I currently don't have a "real" heat protectant...the ends tell the story. Since I like to use heat after washing...I need a good heat protectant.

I plan to have the hair swinging and blinging. Then it'll go up in a bun for the rest of the week.

I have 12 cornrows in my head under my wig.

I plan on cowashing with elucence after a 3 hour workout.

Streaming with Sitrinillah.

daily moisturizing with Komaza Califia

sealing with my oil mix.

Drinking 8 glasses of water per day

taking MSM, Biotin, and Marine Collagen

I may start the construction of my wig.

Tonight (or in the morning :look:), I am going to do the following:

Pre-poo for 10 mins with SheaMoisture Purification Masque.
Wash with Curl Junkie Shampoo.
DC with Curl Junkie Repair Me or Affirm 5 N 1. (I need a strong dose of protein.)
(Hopefully, I'll be able to detangle with one of them in my hair. I should get most of the detangling done in the pre-poo step, though.)

I will twist with Honey Butta or the Deep Fix -- I'm going to try whichever one has the least glycerin content because I don't want any frizz!

I don't know what I'm going to do with the CJ Smoothing Lotion--my hair does not like that particular CJ product. It worked ok diluted in a spray bottle, but I think I will use it up as a rinse out conditioner. I won't repurchase though.

Co-wash Saturday night:

DC with AE Garlic Treatment (to combat potential MN shedding) w/ honey and almond oil :lick:

*** Air Dry ***

MN application (.25 oz MN, 1 tsp of Garlic Oil)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
- Prepoo/Hot Oil Treatment for 30 mins under dryer: grapeseed/rosemary/tea tree oil mix to scalp and flaxseed oil/honey mix to strands
- Wash with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo (used cones on my straightened hair all week so can't use my Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser)
- Deep condition with Anita Grant's Rhassoul Clay cubes mixed with coconut milk for 4+ hours
- Rinse, leave-ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in and grapeseed oil
- Style

Wear a twist-out on Sunday for church then attempt to re-style it by lightly wetting it to create a big afro to wear out.

I love the way the naturals on Chicagolicous wear their hair...big and bold!

Back