September 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Is BASK/Bekura serious with that "sale?" :nono: That "sale" is just the old prices (which were already quite pricey). I just don't understand how they want $24.00 for an 8oz. of YAM that's not even filled up properly...and the "sale" price is $20.00 :rolleyes: Nah, that's cool. I'll stick with SD, APB, and Jakeala for my dcs.

I just bought the limited edition body products to give as gifts. I'm not really a fan of her hair products, but even if I was, the prices are too much. Have you utilized the treasured rewards yet?

No shade to Bekura -- and I still need to try the Whiskey Soak and Honey Latte milk before making a final assessment -- but I expected a lot more performance out of Bekura products at those prices. I'd rather trial more Qhemet products first.

Is BASK/Bekura serious with that "sale?" :nono: That "sale" is just the old prices (which were already quite pricey). I just don't understand how they want $24.00 for an 8oz. of YAM that's not even filled up properly...and the "sale" price is $20.00 :rolleyes: Nah, that's cool. I'll stick with SD, APB, and Jakeala for my dcs.

Her body products are way better anyway.

Use Coupon Code:
NATURAL20
Receive 20 % Off at checkout
Sale ends September 6th

Okay here's what I just got from RJ concerning this sale she's having now:

Sender:RJ
Date:9 minutes ago11:14am EDT

For the Flash Sale, we are offering free shipping if your order is greater than $50.00 before shipping charges. Once you place your order the full cost of your shipping is reimburse.

Thanks

=====================================================================
So if anyone wants to order anything from this line, shipping is free, ie, reimbursed, during the sale. Sounds much better for me so lemme go see what I want to get while this sale is on.

Okay here's what I just got from RJ concerning this sale she's having now:

Sender:RJ
Date:9 minutes ago11:14am EDT

For the Flash Sale, we are offering free shipping if your order is greater than $50.00 before shipping charges. Once you place your order the full cost of your shipping is reimburse.

Thanks

=====================================================================
So if anyone wants to order anything from this line, shipping is free, ie, reimbursed, during the sale. Sounds much better for me so lemme go see what I want to get while this sale is on.
I just ordered a few things from RJ. I'm eager to see how well her products work on my hair.

@MileHighDiva @Aggie

Thank you ladies!!!

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I haven't had electricity since Thursday night due to the Hurricane. But my lights just came back on a few minutes ago.

I am just grateful that me nor any of my family or friends were injured and our property was not damaged, so that alone made my birthday happy.

@MileHighDiva @Aggie

Thank you ladies!!!

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I haven't had electricity since Thursday night due to the Hurricane. But my lights just came back on a few minutes ago.

I am just grateful that me nor any of my family or friends were injured and our property was not damaged, so that alone made my birthday happy.

@trclemons

Ohhh, that is such a great birthday gift in itself - safety for you and your loved ones during horrific weather conditions.

@MileHighDiva @Aggie

Thank you ladies!!!

Happy you and your loved ones are safe...that sounds scary.

slide_1_1024x1024.jpg

@IDareT'sHair

Better? :lol:

@MileHighDiva @Aggie

Thank you ladies!!!

Oh, no! I know what it's like to be stuck for days without power, so I'm glad that it at least happened while it was still warm out...and that you and your loved ones were unhurt. Now, go turn on all of the lights and appliances, and skip around the house.:lol:

d5a40b19-02bc-4e49-8776-c5df9860295f.jpg

INAHSI LABOR DAY SALE!!

Use Promo Code LaborDay20 to get 20% off all purchases until Monday, 9/5 at midnight.

P.S. Individual 2oz Products now available for sale with shipping included in product price.

Shop Now

==================================

bb79bc4f-ef51-4ce0-a79b-7fb36b2f36ee.png

85141df1-2571-4335-b489-72b89b32f892.jpg

Use code HALFOFF now through Monday for BOGO 50% off on Snappee hair ties!

Shop Now!

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders of $150 or more

619d23e5-c1dc-46d8-91f7-bc6643e961ce.jpeg

8e122184-32de-4e62-84e5-be1ed8b17389.png
What's Labor Day Without a Sale?
From now until Tuesday, receive 15% off of your online purchase. Use Code 15OFF at checkout because you deserve it for all of the hard work you have been putting in !
Order now at Keirenae.com!

nav08_1020e_main00.jpg

19238688-8e83-4658-bebf-ab097db37d5d.jpg

LABOR_FREE_1.jpg

SLAPS

Don't miss out this Labor Day Weekend!

Use the discount code below to get 20% OFF this Labor Day long weekend..

(Hurry this offer ends midnight on 09/05/2016)

20OFF-LDW

Start Shopping

Satinlinedcaps.com

0a141ac8-a873-4e73-89ed-0e52f16bc8b2.jpg

INDIVIDUAL 2oz NOW AVAILABLE
Previously only availbe in bundles, our 2oz products are now available for individual sale. The perfect size to try for the first time!! Individual 2oz products also include FREE SHIPPING!!

REDUCED SHIPPING FOR 2oz BUNDLES

Flat Rate Shipping for 2oz Bundles has been reduced to $3.99 per Bundle!!

Our Wash Day Bundle is perfect for your next Wash n' Go!!

P.S. Use Promo Code LaborDay20 to get 20% off all purchase until Monday, 9/5 at midnight.

Shop Now

Last edited:
Back