September 2016: Hits & Misses

Okay Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab did NOT make the cut so it is indeed a MISS because I don't like how it feels going on my hair and once I don't like that feeling, I don't repurchase.

Another product that i don't feel the need to buy again. I am desperately working this list down and not up.

Okay I have to edit this one a bit. Once I used heat and washed out the CJ Curl Rehab, my hair felt a whole lot different. It was softer and I was better able to detangle it soooo it is now okay. It is no longer a MISS but an ON THE FENCE to a HIT product for me. I may still not repurchase it however. I am still happy that I tried it though.

@Aggie
This is my 1st time using any of her DC'ers (I usually get lotions & cremes). This is just perfect. It has instant softening properties, went on smoothly and my hair just feels great (under the steamer with it now).

Not sure if she still sales the White Chocolate Mousse (didn't see it listed). I've had this in my stash awhile and just got around to using it. I think I may have a Bamboo & Algae Strengthening DC'er in my Stash? (Not sure?). I'd hafta' go stash-diving to look for it.

I wish I would have tried this before the Sale ended because I would have picked up some Ultra Conditioning Souffle.

@Aggie
This is my 1st time using any of her DC'ers (I usually get lotions & cremes). This is just perfect. It has instant softening properties, went on smoothly and my hair just feels great (under the steamer with it now).

Not sure if she still sales the White Chocolate Mousse (didn't see it listed). I've had this in my stash awhile and just got around to using it. I think I may have a Bamboo & Algae Strengthening DC'er in my Stash? (Not sure?). I'd hafta' go stash-diving to look for it.

I wish I would have tried this before the Sale ended because I would have picked up some Ultra Conditioning Souffle.
Thanks @IDareT'sHair

I'll have to go look and see if she still carries it and add it to my wish list if it's there.

@IDareT'sHair IKR! He has a lot of hair too, well a lot of curls, but I'd rather use it on him where it will go about another 5 wash days, where it will die a fast dead with me and one wash day.

Also, @Aggie i bought the white chocolate because of those same members. I didn't like it and almost lost faith in APB products, but, it wasn't the only thing I bought. She still sells the WC Mousse, but I prefer they UMS. If you can, purchase both so you can try either.

Now T sees why I was begging for 12-16oz sizes

@IDareT'sHair IKR! He has a lot of hair too, well a lot of curls, but I'd rather use it on him where it will go about another 5 wash days, where it will die a fast dead with me and one wash day.

Also, @Aggie i bought the white chocolate because of those same members. I didn't like it and almost lost faith in APB products, but, it wasn't the only thing I bought. She still sells the WC Mousse, but I prefer they UMS. If you can, purchase both so you can try either.

Now T sees why I was begging for 12-16oz sizes
@Saludable84, I didn't see thw WC Mousse but I'll look again later.

ETA:

Nope - don't see it :sad:.

Back