September 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Saryna Key Shea Butter Damage Repair shampoo and mask. I didn't buy the conditioner, the leave-in conditioner or the oil, as the line is v. expensive. I got samples of the oil though. When I had my relaxer done in July, the stylist used this line and I loved it. I want something with some heft to it now that it is fall in Canada and winter will be coming soon (it's being predicted to be a very harsh winter this year)
IMG_2841_0.jpg

IDareT'sHair
I really do not need more conditioners, but since the stylist used it on me I've been meaning to try them. My hair was soft and strong at the same time. And they smell delicious.
image.php

I also want to try this one:
The first treatment technique of its kind from Saryna Key Professional. Ampoules that rehabilitate and treat hair damaged from dyeing, highlights, straightening, permanents or other chemical treatments.

This unique treatment complex contained in a spray ampoule rehabilitates and coats the hair shaft, creates a protective layer against climate damage, nourishes and restores hair’s natural moisture, which is compromised by chemical treatments.
Boha Shea will dramatically improve the hair structure; restore its vitality, luster and the natural moisture that it lacks.

But it's very expensive, $28 for 1 vial.:huh:
I still have enough of my Kerastase vials.

Saryna Key Shea Butter Damage Repair shampoo and mask. I didn't buy the conditioner, the leave-in conditioner or the oil, as the line is v. expensive. I got samples of the oil though. When I had my relaxer done in July, the stylist used this line and I loved it. I want something with some heft to it now that it is fall in Canada and winter will be coming soon (it's being predicted to be a very harsh winter this year)
IMG_2841_0.jpg

^^^^ I'm really a sucka for packaging....

Bought Sauve daily clarifying shampoo, my last bottle last 2 years and it was my own clarifying shampoo.

Was going to buy HE Honey I'm strong but that conditioner smelled like a fruit salad :(

Hairveda 2 finishing ph rinses
Sitrinella
24/7 moisture
cocosta shikkai oil
2 hydra silica
Vatika frosting

Marie Dean- 5 Argan oils
2 Boaboab oil
1 Vanilla Repair Conditioner

Silk Dreams- 2 Whip My Hair
4 Vanila Silk Dream Moisture Dream
I have a Hydroquench order on the way
Tomorrow is the Shescentit Sale

Hairveda 2 finishing ph rinses
Sitrinella
24/7 moisture
cocosta shikkai oil
2 hydra silica
Vatika frosting

Marie Dean- 5 Argan oils
2 Boaboab oil
1 Vanilla Repair Conditioner

Silk Dreams- 2 Whip My Hair
4 Vanila Silk Dream Moisture Dream
I have a Hydroquench order on the way
Tomorrow is the Shescentit Sale

felic1

Go & Get Down with the Get Down Ms. Felic:yay:Nice Haul:grin:

Yeah waiting on bolded....:look:

babyliss pro ultra-thin nano titanium flat iron. i saw a stylist using it on youtube and decided to get it.
it's the greatest flat iron that i've owned, but i'm sick and sweated out all that flyness last night

Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, 16oz (Holy Grail Product)
Anita Grant - Rhassoul Deep Condish Cubes

Karen's Body beautiful : 2 Masks ,1 cremiliscious ,1 love butter ,2 heavenly jojoba oil,1 hair nectar .

This month is my birthday, so I treated myself! I purchased a Huetiful hair steamer, a new dryer from LCL beauty, and some Hairveda.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Shea Moisture BOGO @ CVS

I just got the last Curl Enhancing Smoothie so they let me mix and match with a deep condish mask. I also got 2 styling milks.

Taliah Waajid Lock it up gel
BB Foam Wrap lotion
2 packets of Silk Elements Mega Silk Olive Oil Conditioner
Silk Elements Olive Oil Heat protection spray (Free, with renewing Sally Beauty Supply card)

Darcy's Botanicals

Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner 8 oz
Daily Leave-In Conditioner in Vanilla Delight

I am so glad that I had decided not to order from Sage.

IMG_2841_0.jpg

danysedai

Those look delish Dany!:lick: I will have to Google those.:yep:

IDareT'sHair
I really do not need more conditioners, but since the stylist used it on me I've been meaning to try them. My hair was soft and strong at the same time. And they smell delicious.
image.php

I also want to try this one:
The first treatment technique of its kind from Saryna Key Professional. Ampoules that rehabilitate and treat hair damaged from dyeing, highlights, straightening, permanents or other chemical treatments.

But it's very expensive, $28 for 1 vial.:huh:
I still have enough of my Kerastase vials.

^^^^ I'm really a sucka for packaging....

Yum, yum. I agree looks very, very interesting. Something to look forward to. Love your taste in products, Dany. :spinning:

Frizz ease John frieda extra strength

Curly q gel/shine serum

Kinky curly knot today

Aphogee keratin green tea recon

Chi infra thermal treatment

Tresemme naturals x 2

Curly q coconut conditioner

Mixed chicks Kids leave in conditioner

Found The knot today in a hair shop in London win!!
Thank god almighty we free at last!!

This is huge deal for London Lool

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Oh i have been baaaaad:
- oyin dew and the condish, burnt sugar pomade ....been wanting to try this forevs!
- claudie's: satin daily moisturizer, mango rinse, tropical rinse, tea spritz, balance ends, 3 n 1 cleanser, coconut condish, hair frappe, ph bal rinse
- komaza care stinky stuff
- HQ co cleanse strawberry and the coconut lime....coconut mango shampoo, white tea and lemon clarifying shampoo, moisture rich shampoo
- darcy botanicals avacado and wild plum twist cream, coco bean soothing cream, pumpkin seed condish
- silk dreams....vanilla silk condish, wheat butter condish
- as i am coconut co cleanse

Clawd these sales got me!!!

Back