Sept. 2009 - What did you buy this week?

Literally moments ago, I just place an order at sally's beauty supply (had a $5 off coupon:yep:) for Aphogee's shampoo for damaged hair, keratin 2 min reconstructor, keratin green tea restructionizer, and pro-vitamin leave in conditioner...I also stocked up on Biotin and garlic supplements from walmart, and garlic powder and olive oil earlier last week...If this doesn't stop my hair from shedding and breaking, I'm domed:blush:

I can't wait! When did she ship yours out and what state are you in! My tracking number hasn't updated yep :(.

Well, I placed my order on the 13th of August, received my tracking on the 28th, it was shipped out on the 29th and I got it yesterday. So shipping was extremely quick considering it went through Canadian customs.

I know she has been really busy preparing for her upcoming Ghana trip and filling orders, so I was patient...I am in Canada so I expect to wait 2-3 weeks for everything

Joico Kpak reconstructor shampoo and condish combo, and rusk calm conditioner at marshalls', hopefully all with work nicely on my hair,

oh last week I bought Chi Keratin Mist heard it's a good leave in we shall c.

From the exchange board I got a Conair Infiniti Pink hair dryer that has a comb attachment and diffuser. I am excited!

Dark and Lovely UltraCholesterol conditioning treatment. It's my staple DC. I mix it with 2 tbsp of olive oil.

I also bought some shower caps.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo
Giovanni Nutrafixx Hair Reconstructor
Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner

This Week:

2 Sams JBCO
2 SheScentIt Seyani Butters & 1 Gillian Butter
Qhemet Samples of Burdock Root Cream, Amla and Heavy Cream & Olive Oil & Honey
Alaparf Diamante Hair Mask

Silk Elements MegaSilk Heat Prtection Spray
Aphogee 2-Step Protein Treatment
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstrurizer
Silk Elements Glossing Polish
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
Gold'n'Hot Styler Dryer

I said i wasn't going to get anything but uh yeah:look:

From sally's

Ecomony bag of baggies
Hawaiian silky 14 and 1
Silk elements megasilk moisturizing treatment.

5lb tub of keracare humecto.. i sure hope it agrees with my hair i really need a good dc and for that price it was a steal

and elasta qp dpr..

Back