Sept. 18,19,20 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Clarify and protein treatment. Here is the run down:

Pre-poo: Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut oil on length
Clarify: 1st Lather Shampoo
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treat: KomazaCare Protein Strengthener
Moisture Treat: Annabelles White Chocolate Mousse
DC: Naturelle Grow: Chamomile & Burdock Root DC over coffee under steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Conditioner
Heat Protectant: Annabelle's Blow Dry Cream and Styler
Set: Install curlformers
Dry: Under Pibbs for 60 mins

Still deciding if I'm going to wash or just M&S. Posting both until I decide what to do.

M&S
ST Hair Sorrel Hair Spray, ST Marula Melon Moisture Guru & MHC Buttery Soy Hair Creme
OR
ST Hair Sorrel Spray & ST Marula Melon Moisture Guru

Pre-poo: scalp massage with scalp massaging brush & ayurvedic ACV slurry (neem, aloe, bhringraj and EOs) & SD Destination Hydration on ends
Cleanse: LRC Complete Cleanse Shampoo
DC: SD Shea What
Post-wash: Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Spray, SD Wheat Germ Conditioner, OGX Awapuhi Ginger Serum

Shampooing with the medicated dandruff shampoo. Light protein with aphogee keratin and condition overnight with ors replenishing conditioner

I cowashed my hair, applied SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing smoothie and twisted it up. I have a hair appointment for Tuesday so I just need a style to get me though the next 3 days LOL! I'll untwist it in the morning and probably bun it until Tuesday. I just Big Chopped last Friday and am having some major "Hand In Hair Syndrome"! So, I'm trying to keep it up and away!

Finally getting a chance to wash at the start of the weekend!!
-last night: Komaza Pona Hair & Scalp
-pre-poo (tonight): Annabelle's Perfect Blends Ayuvedic Oil on scalp, wheat germ on length
-wash: Nexxus Therappe
-protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
-deep conditioner: Silk Elements Kera Minerals mixed with evoo & agave nectar
-leave-in conditioner: either Carol's Daughter or Kinky Curly

Wash hair with abba moisturizing shampoo and conditioner...DC overnight with moroccanoil hydrating mask. I will use salerm 21 leave in with a little moroccanoil oil. Air dry to about 75% then use moroccanoil hydrating cream and bee mine bee loved...I will put my hair into a ponytail and twist my hair while it dries...will be rocking a bun again this week.

Friday

Shampoo 1
- My scalp was itching like crazy this week so I decided to go to Whole Foods and pick up a bottle of Giovanni, Don't be Flaky! Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Salicylic Acid 2%. My scalp feels so much better.

Shampoo 2 - Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo as a moisturizing shampoo.

Deep Condition - Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner. Its probably in my top 5 favorite deep conditioners.

Detangle, Moisturize, Style, Seal - Veria ID Tame the Tangles Leave-In (liquid), Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer (liquid) to add some protein and Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter to twist my hair. Bunning it this week.

I'm straightening and trimming this weekend. Tonight I'm going to shampoo/ then dc with moroccan oil deep hydrating mask overnight. Tomorrow I'll rollerset then flatiron. Then straighten. I'm pretty excited because I haven't trimmed since February, I think.

This a.m.
Pre-Rx: Slathered on HQS Mango & Coconut Oil
Cowashed: Hairveda Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner
Protein: Elucence Moisture Repair
Steam: Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Avocado & Silk DC'er
Afterwards: Hairitage Hydrations Liquid Gold Cake Batter

I only washed my perimeter leave out since the rest of my hair is braided up. I co-washed with NG peppermint cleanser (had this for months and never used it) which I really like. I DC'd with joico instense hydrator and old batch of kenra moisturizing conditioner under a heating cap for 30 mins. Rinse then sprayed water mixed with aloe vera juice, applied claudie 2 n 1 protein conditioner as a leave in followed by kiehl's heat protectant silk straighten cream. Applied 3 faux curlformers to airdry then lightly flatiron my hair.

Lying down now with a pre poo mix of
3tbsp Tressemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner
.5 tsp Doo Grow Meha Thick Growth Oil
.5 tsp shikaiki oil
1 tbsp parachute coconut oil
.5 tsp Biotique hair oil
1tbsp my own cayenne pepper oil blend.

It feels great up there if I may say so, tingles and scalp stimulation.

After my pre poo I rinsed and applied Tressemme & coconut oil and DC for over an hour. My hair felt amazing and I'm happy.

Last edited:
Back