Separate Bedrooms

MissMeWithThatIsh

If you're mad at your SO/DH, will you actually get up and "move" into another room until you feel like communicating?

I know the cliche is making him sleep on the couch, but I will really put myself in another room, or get on the couch myself. I'm actually looking to get another bed... so that I can sleep comfortably when this junk does go down.

Am I the only one like this?

(PS If i can't sleep cause I'm used to my bed, I'll take a separate blanket, ignore him and sleep)

If you're mad at your SO/DH, will you actually get up and "move" into another room until you feel like communicating?

I know the cliche is making him sleep on the couch, but I will really put myself in another room, or get on the couch myself. I'm actually looking to get another bed... so that I can sleep comfortably when this junk does go down.

Am I the only one like this?

(PS If i can't sleep cause I'm used to my bed, I'll take a separate blanket, ignore him and sleep)

Yes. I've done that a couple of times. I've gone to sleep in the bathroom, garage. He follows me and we talk and eventually I go back in the bedroom but I'm still pissed and sleep as far away from him as I can so I don't touch accidentally touch him.

Yes. I've done that a couple of times. I've gone to sleep in the bathroom, garage. He follows me and we talk and eventually I go back in the bedroom but I'm still pissed and sleep as far away from him as I can so I don't touch accidentally touch him.

LMAO! I hear that. If he storms out the house for several hours, I just ignore him and go to sleep (or try) and he'll walk in and try to hold me in my sleep and that forces me to settle the argument. I be like, "A few hours and holding me in my sleep don't solve NOTHING playa...".

I'm not married, but hey why not? It seems like a good idea to me.

I know one of my married cousins (older, like 40) was saying that when my younger cousin (her son) goes off to school she's taking over his bedroom in the house. At first i was :blush: until she said for once in her life she wants her own room and space, she's been sharing a room since she was a child.

Back