Senegalese twists tonight!!

ebzonix

Okay, some of you may noticed that I've been nagging on about these kinky, senegalese, baby curl, etc. twists. So after all the research that I've been doing, I was able to find a soft afro bulk. It's by Magic Touch Collection 100% Kanekalon Afro Bulk 24". It's so much softer than Black n Gold Afro Kinky Bulk and Janet Collection's Afro Kinky Bulk. I definitely shopped around this time, wanted them to last for at least 3 months. Anyways, at the moment I'm doing a Mayonnaise/Amla/Vatika oil treatment for strength to fight against any breakage, then I'm going to do a really good Deep Conditioning to balance it out. After all that, I'm trying to decide whether or not to blow dry straight or just towel dry my hair before putting the kinky twists in. I only have two packets, so I was trying to figure out whether or not I should make the front a bit smaller than the middle to get that full effect in the back and neat in the front. Iunno, tryna play with it. Hope it turns out great. I'm going to probably take pictures on my camera phone or my BFF's camera.

Wish me luck!!!:grin:

Back