Semi-Newbie Here! *waves*

Jhuidah

Hi folks! I've been a member and a lurker for years, but now I'm finally ready to join in the conversations. I've recently rediscovered this forum, since am now looking to grow my hair longer than it has ever been.

I am a 4a natural. I have a bit of 3c on the lower third of my head, above the nape area. I did the BC back in 2003, did another in 2004, and have been taking fairly good care of my hair since then.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you ladies (and whatever few gentlemen there are), joining challenges, giving/getting encouragement, and everything LHCF has to offer. Thanks for reading!

Just editing this to add that I will be posting pics soon. I'll take a few of my hair this weekend.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes, y'all. :)

I posted an avatar pic of me. My hair is in an old twistout. It's shrunken quite a bit there. I'll be starting a fotki soon, I think, with wet hair pics. If I don't get too lazy, probably a pic of my twists, which is how I wear my hair 80% of the time.

Hi folks! I've been a member and a lurker for years, but now I'm finally ready to join in the conversations. I've recently rediscovered this forum, since am now looking to grow my hair longer than it has ever been.

I am a 4a natural. I have a bit of 3c on the lower third of my head, above the nape area. I did the BC back in 2003, did another in 2004, and have been taking fairly good care of my hair since then.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you ladies (and whatever few gentlemen there are), joining challenges, giving/getting encouragement, and everything LHCF has to offer. Thanks for reading!

Just editing this to add that I will be posting pics soon. I'll take a few of my hair this weekend.

WELCOME ON LHCF LADY:blowkiss:
HAVE A FRUITFUL HAIR JOURNEY HERE

Back