Seems Like The "Uncolor" Has Helped

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Seems Like The \"Uncolor\" Has Helped

I bought Clairol's Uncolor today in an act of desperation. I was still strongly feeling that getting this colorshine OUT would help the cause. It's been 5 weeks since I got it and when rinsing the Uncolor out--the water was SO blue--like it was a fresh color.

Thinking back--I do remember feeling that the heat was too high when the stylist sat me under the dryer with the rinse--I also felt that she left me too long under the dryer. AND then another hint that my hair was over-saturated with the rinse was that it was rubbing off on my hands and clothing (while my hair was dry). I'll allow her this one error because she's been great other than that.

Anyway, I lost not a single hair during the shampoo and condition(with Deep Brilliance products) and only 6 (down from 10-12 a few days ago) while I combed my leave-in through/detangled.

Thanks for whomever recommended the Uncolor and all of the other advice too ladies.
kiss.gif

Re: Seems Like The \"Uncolor\" Has Helped

I'm glad it's getting better Supergirl. I can't imagine for the life of me what could have happened with the Colorshines....
confused.gif

I'm sure glad it's improving tho.
smile.gif

I'm glad it's improving too, I'm also glad that your hair didn't suffer any setbacks with the over saturation.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
weaveitup said:
so is all of your rinse is gone? or just the excess?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I thought all of it was gone but the top of my hair still looks pretty dark. I hope that my stylist didn't mistakenly apply it as permanent color or something.
frown.gif

oh no! that wouldnt be good!

but as long as its not rubbing off on your clothes and everything its still better..right? =)

Good I'm glad your hair is doing better with the shedding. So now what rinse will you use if any?

Supergirl- Did u actually see a colourshines bottle? Maybe the stylist really used smthg else.

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Supergirl- Did u actually see a colourshines bottle? Maybe the stylist really used smthg else.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I didn't see it. Actually I just asked for a black rinse and she said that it would be Colourshines. It's JCPenney--so I'm believing that it was Colourshines.
crazy.gif

Take heart. It's unlikely that she applied it as a permie. She would have had to add peroxide, and you would have smelled it.
smile.gif

Also, you can do that with some semiperms...but I'm pretty sure Seb isn't one of them.

So, does teh Clairol uncolor work on all color treated hair? I had a demi-permanent color put in a while ago and i would like for it to go away. My hair is still color treated from it!

Bump...

I would also like to know if Uncolor works on all color treated hair.

I was just reading some reviews on Uncolor and they basically said that the it sucks.
bump

Back