Seeking Beta testers for product sampling service!

ProdigalDiva

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to let folks know about an opportunity to be a Beta tester with my company, Curlove. We are a monthly subscription service with a focus on all-natural, curly girl friendly hair products. I think you may be pleasantly surprised with some of the companies we're partnering with. We've been working very hard to identify up and coming products and showcase them through our service.

That being said, Beta is free. Yup, that's right... free. No credit card, no commitment. All we are asking for from our Beta testers is to provide feedback on the box once you receive it. It's very important to me that whatever we put together is providing value BEFORE we start charging people. Any feedback you give will ultimately be incorporated in the actual release. If you liked the service and want to subscribe on a monthly basis, you will have that option as well but by no means are obligated.

In any case, I'd really love it if you'd check out our site and sign up to receive a box during our Beta. If you visit the site, you can submit your name and email address. At the end of the month we'll send out an email with more information and a request for your mailing address.

Thanks for your time!

Tiffany
www.curlove.com

Thank you ladies for signing up and for the positive energy! I'm really excited about the companies we're partnering with. Can't wait to get the products to you and hear your feedback :-).

Tiffany

Back