Seeking Beta testers for product sampling service!

I hope so, but some of us didn't even get a message when we signed up, so there's no way she knows our address to send them...I don't think when I signed up there was a form to fill that information out.

I doubt I will get a box because I never got the follow-up email :crying3:

I hope so, but some of us didn't even get a message when we signed up, so there's no way she knows our address to send them...I don't think when I signed up there was a form to fill that information out.

Right, some of us didn't get any email period. I was like :ohwell:. I thought that I had read that not everyone who signed up for beta testing would receive a box. IDK, it was a while ago, so my memory could be faulty. *kanyeshrug*

Right, some of us didn't get any email period. I was like :ohwell:. I thought that I had read that not everyone who signed up for beta testing would receive a box. IDK, it was a while ago, so my memory could be faulty. *kanyeshrug*

That would suck. I don't remember either. But lol @ *kanyeshrug*

I know for a fact that I didn't get an email and I was one of the first people on here that signed up.

I received mine. A very nice assortment of products. The only one I had tried before was the jane carter. Looking forward to trying some things out.

Back