See now this is tacky as hell **PICS**

yhst-2519492840586_2087_613912184

:perplexed........A mess:nono:.....:lachen::rofl::lol:

WTF! Seriously? That's not a joke? That's an advert! :wallbash:

Why didn't I come into this thread sooner??? I am dying of laughter!!

Ah... but I see wigs like this ALL the time in Europe. It's crazy!

Why didn't I come into this thread sooner??? I am dying of laughter!!

Ah... but I see wigs like this ALL the time in Europe. It's crazy!

Yeah, there are certain parts of London (won't say where) where hair is done like that and they have the nerve to look down on you because they think they're the ish.
I remember there was a girl in my college who kept saying that she spent a lot of money on good quality weaves. She always did an open top weave and the hair was of really good quality but the problem was that she had natural hair and she left it as that so she never blended it in because she couldn't be bothered to straighten. It just looked like a hot mess and someone suggested that she does a closed top weave and she had the nerve to start cussing. Even the caucasian students had a good laugh at her hair.... You know it's bad when the white kids are laughing at your weave.
I also remember when it was a very windy day and me and my sister saw a red phony pony being dragged along the floor by the wind. That got me thinking, what happened? Was it pulled off? Was it blown off by the wind? lol

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Wooooooooooowwww!

I'm in here HOWLING at my computer screen. OMG every time someone reposted that bun picture I kept laughing louder :lol:

I *literally* have tears streaming down my face @ the comments below it!!:lachen: OMG!!:rofl::lol:

Comments taken from page:

Ms.Jones:

I like it...with the right makeup I could really rock this!! SIKE....I WISH I WOULD... this is the ugliest mess I ever seen!! Then it has the nerve to be $24.99!! WTF hairsisters y'all are wrong for this one?? It could be buy 1 get 1000 free and I bet no one would buy it!! STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Ms.Lashley:

Every time I see this picture, I just laugh. This is so funny to me. I guess Hairsisters does sell Halloween hair..

Ms. Modest:
OMG what kind of hair is this.
Why would I buy a ugly wig,any reason??
She looks like she was beaten down with a super coarse ill timed perm stick ,gelled & kick out the salon door,Yuck. $24.99 for what?Pls post a pic I want to see the person who made this purchase LOL LOL !!!!! Step & look away if someone purchased this MESS.They've lost their minds.PS this wig probably would arrive on time if ordered LOL LMAO !!!!!Pls post a pic !!! :O !!!

Ms James:
OMG I LOVE THIS!!! I highly recommend this to those high end crack heads...U should so buy this it works great with a straight jacket! o_O LMAO!!!! What the....ya right I this is horrendous!!!! I wouldn't even wear it for halloween LMAO!!!! I feel bad for that model! I could imagine her expression when they told her she had to model this one!!! LMAO!!!! Rock ON hair sisters ...ROCK ON

This is just a SAMPLE of the comments below it yall!!:lachen: :funny:

Last edited:
bumping for anyone who had a bad day and needs a laugh

Thing is the models are so pretty you would have to pay me a lot to put that on my head and triple for me to be seen with that in public

Oh, I see some of the wigs have been taken down off hairsisters! :blush: I suppose they finally figured out people weren't REALLY saying they loved it when they posted those ratings on there :rofl:

Oh, BTW, I have heard that before, that chicks wear some tore up weaves/wigs in Europe... when I go there next year I am going to be stuntin on ALLLllllllll them ho3s :gorgeous:

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!!!!!!

I'M IN TEARS AT WORK, CRYING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD

Now who the HELL is wearing this? This wig should be called "Crack Feen Comb" not Brandy. This is hilarious.

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! I highly recommend this to those high end crack heads...U should so buy this it works great with a straight jacket! o_O LMAO!!!! What the....ya right I this is horrendous!!!! I wouldn't even wear it for halloween LMAO!!!! I feel bad for that model! I could imagine her expression when they told her she had to model this one!!! LMAO!!!! Rock ON hair sisters ...ROCK ON

OMG I need a tissue

And yes, I do know that many Europeans have naturally tightly sprung coils, but the additional mysterious presence of the afro puff has me believing that they are trying to sell Black-marketed hair products but for whatever odd reason did not have any Black models to actually, well, market them with?

ETA: WHERE'S BRANDY???? Hairsisters took her down. :cry:

No, seriously, I feel like my dog just got run over by a car.

Am I never to see her again?

I should have saved a copy on my hard drive. :(

Last edited:
Why do these companies let the models for their half wigs look like this?? You spend all that time on makeup, while the hair (which you're trying to sell) looks like this. At least TRY to blend it. Just a little bit.

ebonyline51_2086_5634385

ebonyline51_2086_259223777

ebonyline51_2083_94756664

ebonyline51_2086_230857494
I don't see the problem if they were advertising in the UK ( London specifically). I see people walking around like this all the TIME.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well - if you stand on one leg, cock your head to one side and squint a little - this ish is almost believable!!!!!!!!

:lachen:

Why do these companies let the models for their half wigs look like this?? You spend all that time on makeup, while the hair (which you're trying to sell) looks like this. At least TRY to blend it. Just a little bit.

ebonyline51_2086_5634385

ebonyline51_2086_259223777

ebonyline51_2083_94756664

ebonyline51_2086_230857494

WOW! that's. . . . . .:rolleyes: whew. . . . . I. . . . . .:perplexed

Back