scurl=sticky hair

AmyInAtl

for the longest time, i was trying to figure why i didnt have that blow in the wind hair...

i was all about moisturize, moisturize, moisturize...

well i found out the culprit
.........scurl:mad::mad::mad:

i found out because, i had run out of scurl, which is what i use, after washing........

well, i am off the scurl bandwagon
i am so glad i figured out what was making my hair sticky

when my hair was sticky, i could comb it, it was tangled all the time, it was too sticky to even blowdry or flat iron.

no more scurl for me, unless, i'm going for the curly wet look

I have that problem too. My hair is already hard to detangle, but with Scurl, it's all sticky ans greasy looking.:ohwell:

But I don't want to give up on it. I'll dilute it and see what happens.
Try that too, maybe it can work for us :look:

SophiaRose said:
for the longest time, i was trying to figure why i didnt have that blow in the wind hair...

i was all about moisturize, moisturize, moisturize...

well i found out the culprit
.........scurl:mad::mad::mad:

i found out because, i had run out of scurl, which is what i use, after washing........

well, i am off the scurl bandwagon
i am so glad i figured out what was making my hair sticky

when my hair was sticky, i could comb it, it was tangled all the time, it was too sticky to even blowdry or flat iron.

no more scurl for me, unless, i'm going for the curly wet look

The purpose of products like Scurl is to add moisture. It contains a humectant called glycerine which actually attracts moisture from out of the air.

Products such as these should not be used if you want to straighten your hair. The stickiness comes from the Glycerine. But only use products like this if you are not going to blowdry or straighten the hair.:)

Back