Schwarzkopf Gliss Oil Nutritive Con-(Ladies in Europe)

Muse

After reading a few post from Ballerina Bun raving about how well this stuff detangles (she says this stuff could detangle a matted sheep)! I decided to look into this. I love my Aveda and what it's doing for my hair but none of the four conditioners I've tried by them detangle well for me so I'd like to use something in conjunction.

The whole Gliss line up looks really interesting but they only sell it in Europe:cry3: So my question is for Ballerina Bun or ladies in Europe who have tried this particular conditioner. Does it contain a lot of cones? Have you found that it really did reduce split ends? Is it moisturizing?

Thank you!
http://www.gliss.schwarzkopf.com/?id=4906

Last edited:
I see these products all the time in the 99p shops in London, never tried them though.

i had not try this products yet but i will go to the shops tomorrow and i will let you know.

Yay! I knew my sisters across the pond would come through. Thanks Latinapower, I will wait to hear back from you:yep: There are several up for grabs on ebay and I wanna know if it's worth it before I pay for shipping here to the US.

Hi, I use the Shwartzkopft (sp) Gliss Liquid Silk shampoo & it's really good....v. moisturizing! (And i buy it cheap from the pound shop over here in the UK (99 cents store in the USA is probably the equivalent), which is a bonus! :grin:
I haven't used the conditioner tho, as i won't use anything but Herbal Ess. "Hello Hydration" conditioner. :lick:
But i've read that most of the Schwartz/Gliss hair products are quite well suited to Black hair, so it probably is a good product.

Last edited:
Hi, I use the Shwartzkopft (sp) Gliss Liquid Silk shampoo & it's really good....v. moisturizing! (And i buy it cheap from the pound shop over here in the UK (99 cents store in the USA is probably the equivalent), which is a bonus! :grin:
I haven't used the conditioner tho, as i won't use anything but Herbal Ess. "Hello Hydration" conditioner. :lick:
But i've read that most of the Schwartz/Gliss hair products are quite well suited to Black hair, so it probably is a good product.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get the one off of ebay. My hair got quite tangled last night after the Aveda Damage Remedy treatment and I thought about that Gliss conditioner and how it might help with that. Thanks again!

HI THERE! THIS ARE THE INGREDIENTS AS I PROMISE. HOPE ITS ANY HELP TO YOU. ARE THERE GOOD INGREDIENTS?
aqua.cetearyl alcohol. quaternium-87.dimethicone.isopropyl myristate.stearamidopropyl dimethylane. glyceryl stearate. distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate.propylene glycol. ceteareth 20. cytric acid. phenoxyethanol. polyquaternium-37. dimethiconol. methylparaben.propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate. parfum.panthenol.laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein. ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL.butyrospermum parkii. ppg-1. trideceth-6.linalool.limonene. hexylcinnamal.cyclomethicone.hydrolyzed keratin. benzyl salicylate.citronellol. ci15985.ci47005

HI THERE! THIS ARE THE INGREDIENTS AS I PROMISE. HOPE ITS ANY HELP TO YOU. ARE THERE GOOD INGREDIENTS?
aqua.cetearyl alcohol. quaternium-87.dimethicone.isopropyl myristate.stearamidopropyl dimethylane. glyceryl stearate. distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate.propylene glycol. ceteareth 20. cytric acid. phenoxyethanol. polyquaternium-37. dimethiconol. methylparaben.propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate. parfum.panthenol.laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein. ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL.butyrospermum parkii. ppg-1. trideceth-6.linalool.limonene. hexylcinnamal.cyclomethicone.hydrolyzed keratin. benzyl salicylate.citronellol. ci15985.ci47005

Thank you so much LatinaPower!:bighug:From the ingredients it looks like the standard conditioner. It does have pretty good ingredients but I was hoping the Argan and Shea oil would've been higher on the list. I still want to try it so I will go ahead and get the one on ebay. Thanks again!!!

Gliss Liquid Silk is great too. It really does leave MY hair feeling very silky. I love the mask too. They have a leave-in spray that I have tried a couple of times, but I am on the fence about it. They have an entire line of stuff. I usually get it from H&M (not the HM in the states. The one here doesn't carry nearly as much as the H&M's in Sweden and Norway).

Last edited:
After reading a few post from Ballerina Bun raving about how well this stuff detangles (she says this stuff could detangle a matted sheep)! I decided to look into this. I love my Aveda and what it's doing for my hair but none of the four conditioners I've tried by them detangle well for me so I'd like to use something in conjunction.

The whole Gliss line up looks really interesting but they only sell it in Europe:cry3: So my question is for Ballerina Bun or ladies in Europe who have tried this particular conditioner. Does it contain a lot of cones? Have you found that it really did reduce split ends? Is it moisturizing?

Thank you!
http://www.gliss.schwarzkopf.com/?id=4906

Last edited:
I've run across this again. I want it, it sounds so good!

It's probably a cone bath though... :perplexed

31%2B8K0s-31L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I love the Smoothing Lotions L-I's. (they come in a box of like 10 tubes that look like Redken Deep Fuel)

And they have another little treat I enjoy : The CoQ10 Vials. Those are really good too.

Back