Scarf - do you look good in yours?

tetbelle

Please post pics of you in your scarf. I think I look terrible in a scarf but I want to be consistent with wearing it every night and even around the house. The bonnet looks terrible.

Please post pics of yourself that you feel look good in a scarf or
post any links or tips to finding and wearing a scarf.

That's it from the back. From the front I look like a nun. :)
100_1245-vi.jpg

Nope, I don't look that cute in a scarf. Forget the bonnet--I avoid mirrors when I'm in that thing! :)

Eh, it depends. Sometimes, I think it looks nice, othertimes, LAWDHAMERCY! Thank goodness I live alone so I don't have to try to "work it" all the time.:lol:

I think I look better in my scarf than I do in my bonnet.. but I wear them both at different times of course.:)

I think I look real cute in my scarf - but then, I usually only wear it to bed - my hair is bound up, so I don't need to wear it when I'm just lounging round the house....

I look like a st8 up hoodrat when I wear my scarf. Without it I look completely different! Some people have thought that I wasn't the same person!

LOL so most of us look horrible in our scarves. There has got to be some ways to look cute and some cute scarves at that. Where are you ladies that like the way you look? I'm scaring people in my house.

Surprisingly, I look good in my scarf. I wear it all of the time while driving or walking outside. I get approached by guys many times while wearing it, although I remove it once I'm inside.

I look good in mine, especially when I'm wearing earrings. I have a few outfits that have coordinating scarves, and I always get oodles of compliments on the look.

tetbelle said:
I'm going to try this one...thanks. Hey your twists are so nice!

Thanks! :)

That scarf is awesome. I'm going to pickup another color today. This one stinks like amla oil if I don't wash it a couple times a week. :barf:

When I'm too far post relaxer for my SO, he says I'm much prettier with my scarf on! :lol: I'll post pictures later when I get off work.

I don't even know how to get mine to say on. So, I would say, I don't look good in one.

I've been told that when I have on my black scarf that I look like a theif... so I guess that means I don't look all that great

I don't have a pic but I think I look decent in my scarf. Some scarves are better than others. The longer/larger scarves look better because I can wrap them around and tuck the ends.

Now if you are asking the SO, he's going to prefer it down/out 100% of the time. But that can't happen on a regular basis.

i looove!!!! love love scarves!!! i wear them to bed, i wear them to work, i wear them working out, i wear them going out. the trick is you gotta find them large enough and with a great pattern. I wear them mostly when my hair is pressed! but if you cant do anything with your hair...thrown on a scarf and you will look so together. btw- i have one on right now! :)

Here are my picts (i hope they're not too small!)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
480779.jpg
I look good in my scarf, my honey tells me how pretty I look in it:D

I wear it like the lady in the pink scarf and I use the black Cristina scarf:D :D I wear a smaller type durag underneath to keep it stable the second larger scarf is to make it look nice and more feminine.

HTH:)

If I can figure out how to downsize my pictures I will post. My silk scarf is pretty jazzy. I Gotta animal print silk, not too bad to wake up too :D

trimbride said:
480779.jpg
I look good in my scarf, my honey tells me how pretty I look in it:D

I wear it like the lady in the pink scarf and I use the black Cristina scarf:D :D I wear a smaller type durag underneath to keep it stable the second larger scarf is to make it look nice and more feminine.

HTH:)
Same here, like the the lady in the pic but with earrings. If I'm wearing my hair out, it hangs below the scarf. Again, I do take my scarf off at my destination since I'm just protecting my hair from humidity or other weather conditions.

Back