Scalp dryness

carrie

OK, I got the braids, BTW they look great! But my scalp has been a little dry. I spray the hair with S-Curl, but I am not sure what to put on my scalp. Any suggestions?

Hey Carrie girl,

I haven't done braids yet but I've heard that wonder 8 oil, hot 6 oil, or any other scalp oil will work great. I believe Adrienne used wonder 8 oil or whatever she had on hand.

HTH
Leigh

Better Braids spray oil is great and also keep up with your hot oil treatments. This should take care of any scalp dryness.

I condition wash and found that the moisture has kept my scalp in pretty good condition.

I do have a jojoba oil/coconut oil mix that I make and use for the odd occasion when my scalp gets dry

Profectiv root health might help. It's not a heavy cream so it should absorb nicely. This is what the jar says.
Root health stops dryness, itching and flaking, before damage starts. Penetrating & re-moisturizing deep inside the hair follicle, RootHealth infuses natural stimulants that stop dryness, itching & flaking. RootHealth's exclusive ProStrength formula stops hair & scalp dryness caused by chemicals, braids, extensions & the lack of natural scalp moisture.
you can find out more info on their website www.strengthofnature.com HTH

I'm with Robin. Better Braids Hair and Scalp Oil spray is good. I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I really like it. It has really good ingredients too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back