Saturday Night Hairdo-ing lol

MsButterfli

Saturday Night Hairdo-ing lol...What did YOU do??

so this is how i spent my evening lol, prepoo'ed with some Shikakai oil, then used products from the CHI line (Infra Shampoo, Infra Treatment, Keratin Treatment n Silk Infusion) used the Infiniti Hair Styler to dry my hair then my new Remington flatiron (T Studio collection 1inch)..Im surprised my babygirl stayed sleep the WHOLE TIME lol. Anyway heres some pics, not the best since they r from my BlackBerry..

IMG00187-20091219-2118.jpg

IMG00188-20091219-2120.jpg

IMG00190-20091219-2122.jpg

IMG00189-20091219-2120.jpg

***ETA if you did your hair tonight, post what u did, im always lookin for new ideas :)

Last edited:
tonight I:

prepooed with vatika frosting
washed my hair with shampoo from jasmines and conditioned it with conditioner from MHC
im sitting under the dryer now with the sitrinillah DC

im going to air dry my hair then use my maxiglide for the first time. of course I will post pics of the flat iron results.

ETA: Im going to sleep because Im TIRED! I'll post pics in the AM.

Last edited:
I also did my hair tonight...

• pre-poo'd with Pantene conditioner "remix"
  • shampooed with Suave Kids 2n1
  • dc'd with Skala Ceramides G3 Masque using a heat cap
  • conditioned with Roux Porosity control
  • used a small amount of Rusk Sensories Smoother and Lacio Lacio leave ins
  • roller set and sat under dryer for about 30 minutes
  • will use a very small amount of Argan oil in the morning

French braid practice all day today. :lachen: I am still trying to learn more styles. I'll be doing the same tomorrow.:rolleyes:

tonight I:

prepooed with vatika frosting
washed my hair with shampoo from jasmines and conditioned it with conditioner from MHC
im sitting under the dryer now with the sitrinillah DC

im going to air dry my hair then use my maxiglide for the first time. of course I will post pics of the flat iron results.

cant wait to see pics :)

I spontaneously did my hair my tonight...

Well I went to get a trim but it felt like she was cutting air. I was expecting much more. On top of that I had to thoroughly, like pick out fro thoroughly detangle my hair in order to get the "trim". I really wanted a professional to cut off all the damaged ends so I can start from scratch but I guess I'll have to find a way to do that myself.

So I just sectioned my hair and did pixie braids with shea butter and aloe vera gel. I dc'd with mizani thermasmooth conditioner and renew gelee packet.

The way my hair hung (it brushed my shoulders <3), my hairs either longer or I managed to braid even smaller. I really hope it's the former though.

I started my hair early this morning but I stopped after I washed it. I need to apply Nexxus emergencee treatment. I've been experiencing some breakage for the last 3 weeks.

After I do that I'll deep condition rollerset and wrap. I slept during the day, so I'll probably be up for a while tonight.

I made tonight wash night.
Clarified with KeraCare 1st Lather
Washed with CON
Conditioned with KeraCare Humecto mixed with castor oil and jojoba oil
Air dried using towel methodd
Lightly blowdried roots and lightened hair

I'm bunning my hair this week so no rollersets or anything too crazy.

Great Thread!!

I washed and steamed my hair earlier today. I'm 9 month post relaxer and decided to try a twist out. It turnout pretty good, I was all excited to wear it out to my girl's night, until the snow told me "oh no u not goin anywhere!!" LOL here are pics:

15i7vki.jpg

11h9dnr.jpg

i1mlww.jpg

Ill post pics in the AM. Im tired and this air drying thing takes a while!

ETA: I took a pic of my hair and I dont like it at all! I didnt use enough serum while flat ironing so my hair still looks air dryed :(. I'll try flat ironing again next week.

cant wait to see pics :)

Last edited:
your hair looks good, OP-nice and a thick.
i'm not doing anything to the hurr tonight-it's all nice and toasty underneath a weave.

Back