Neith got hold of a maxiglide!

Your flat-ironed hair came out pretty good, my hair is like yours and resists being straightened too, unless it is done by a professional. I really love the first pic too, before you blow-dried, you and your hair look so pretty.

Thanks for all your replies guys!

Now that I'm relaxing in bed, I realize that I did a little number on my poor scalp. Straightening 3 months of new growth is no joke :lol:

your hair came out very nice. and the length is great. WOW. Oh, and for that poor scalp, just give it a massage.

Aww Neith your curly hair looks adorable, and I see your hair didnt give the maxiglide a beat down! :lachen:

It straightened nicely:yep:

:lol: Yes, the maxiglide tamed it. It's the only flat iron that can. I think i's a combination of the steam and those pins. :yep:

I'm gonna teach you how to work them 'thanks' buttons yet girl! :lachen:

:lachen: I'm sorry! The thanks button is still new to me, so I don't click it much. The thought doesn't even run across my mind... I dunno why :blush:

your hair came out very nice. and the length is great. WOW. Oh, and for that poor scalp, just give it a massage.

Thanks! Good idea! It still hurts a little :yep:

Looks thackly fab. Swing it gur. Did you use the teeth or just smooth plates? Did you use steam? How do your ends feel?

Looks thackly fab. Swing it gur. Did you use the teeth or just smooth plates? Did you use steam? How do your ends feel?

I used the teeth... believe me, I need them. It's great for hard to straighten hair.

I gave each section two or three steam bursts, then went over the section.

The ends feel great! Root to tip, my hair feels healthy and moisturized :yep:

Looks nice and straight. I love my Maxiglide.:yep:

Kinda interested in the FHI Runway now too though since I heard that it's so amazing it can make natural hair look relaxed with just one pass!:blush:

I saw the pictures at the bottom of the home page first.. Looks great. Really good job

Very very pretty... lookin' good!

Go Diva! It's your birthday.

Looks nice and straight. I love my Maxiglide.:yep:

Kinda interested in the FHI Runway now too though since I heard that it's so amazing it can make natural hair look relaxed with just one pass!:blush:

Thank you everybody :yay:

I can't wait until I get it down perfect. Next time I won't put any extra serum in. I put it in twice, once before blowdrying and once before flat ironing.

What's this about the fhi? *goes to google it*

Very pretty young lady :yep:...and your hair is gawgus...what length are you aiming for...

Thank you :blush::)

I'm aiming for beyond mid back length... I'll let you know when I start getting some serious length.

I just don't feel right with barely shoulderlength hair saying that I want tailbone length hair :lol:

Back