sareca: you might have been on to something. "Spiked Neutralization"

VWVixxen said:
It's not that bad but it IZ ummmm, er.....uh....'scented'. Definitely NOT something I'd want to have lingering around but if it works, why not endure it for 20 minutes?

I like the smell of henna too...:look: My DH doesn't though...he'll adjust in time cause the henna STAYS.
tee-hee. :armyhat:

ETA: My Phyto II arrived today. It's on!

Some one please tell me if this is right. I'm doing a touch-up next week. I plan on using ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea spray for my silk a couple of hours before I relax. Then:

1. Relaxer - Rinse
2. Porosity Control - Rinse
3. JR 10% Protein Conditioner - Rinse
4. Neutralize a few times - Rinse
5. Deep Condition (ORS RP mixed/w Humectress) - Rinse
6. Add leave-ins
7. Rollerset

If this isn't right, I do have one wash before my TU. Should I use the JR protein then?And, can I DC w/heat after a TU?

Thanks!

Daisimae said:
Some one please tell me if this is right. I'm doing a touch-up next week. I plan on using ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea spray for my silk a couple of hours before I relax. Then:

1. Relaxer - Rinse
2. Porosity Control - Rinse
3. JR 10% Protein Conditioner - Rinse
4. Neutralize a few times - Rinse
5. Deep Condition (ORS RP mixed/w Humectress) - Rinse
6. Add leave-ins
7. Rollerset

If this isn't right, I do have one wash before my TU. Should I use the JR protein then?And, can I DC w/heat after a TU?

Thanks!

i would eliminate one of these steps, choose one, doing both is over kill

destiny616 said:
i would eliminate one of these steps, choose one, doing both is over kill

Thanks for replying. So should I do the protein during the wash before the TU or the first wash after?

Ok so I did my relaxer today w/ SE. I used the JR Natural Protein Conditioner after I rinsed out the relaxer. Then I followed w/ the SE Luxury Reconditionant to get back that silkiness, since the protein cond left it a little crunchy. When I used the Neutralizing shampoo, I lathered once and got WHITE SUDS:eek:. :yay:I was like WOW. That JRNC is the **ish. I finished up w/my new Aveda DR poo & con. Sareca girl, we're gonna have to make you a SAINT right up there with Sister Teresa :p for all these wonderful finds you keep bringing us for making the relaxing experience a breeze. :notworthy THANK YOU:notworthy .

Back