sandy brown hair colour

contsantia

hi ladies,
I currently have dark brown hair and I would like to dye it sandy brown. Could you please recommend some brands that can help achieve this look. I would like to have it a couple shades darker than Beyonce. Also I would like to avoid the red undertone dark hair can sometimes when dyed. TIA :-D

There are plenty of brands that can get you to that shade, I'd recommend a 'professional' brand over drugstore ones (Redken, Goldwell, etc.) because they are very specific about the particular shade and undertone. To counteract the red undertone, you will need an ASH base in whatever shade you choose.

P.S. I went to a salon yesterday to get highlights put into my hair... my hair has been previously dyed a red copper and and afterwards, a dark brown... so red was going to be a ****** to remove once the hair was lightened with bleach. My stylist mixed two shades with an ash and natural base, and I wound up with pretty 'sandy light brown' highlights that will lighten slightly during the next wash to the perfect neutral honey hue I desire. :)

HTH

Back