sandra and jessie

lea86111

men & women and difference b/w how we deal with breakups

sooo i was watching the e! News and they were saying jessie is already in a new RELATIONSHIP (not messing around, but a full-blown-take-you-on-dates-hold-your-hands-and-hang-with-you-just-cause RELATIONSHIP) and i was kinda shocked. Granted, yeah, it IS jessie james we're talking about but geez! I thought he "loved" sandra or at least deeply cared. They were MARRIED!!! I thought it would take longer. Anyways it got me thinking andwondering, why do men move on so easily and women hurt for like ever? How do they do it. It's not only jessie (one would argue he doesn't count cause of his cheating ways) but many men i've seen seem to move on or don't hurt as much as women. Share your thoughts if you'd like! :grin:

Last edited:
i think they do hurt just as long or longer its just as women we tend to cry it out and lean on girlfriends, he is using this new woman a substitute for sandra but it ain't gon work.....i see men do this all the time or they continually date females all with the same look.

Jessie is a poor example of how a "regular guy" gets over a relationship. If he's in a relationship with someone else, I feel sorry for the lady. After what he did, it's way more than he deserves.

I think a lot books have been dedicated to how mean are less emotionally invested in life. Woman love strongly, men not so much.

IMO Sandra isn't the kind of woman Jessie would usually date and it is probably a relief for him to be himself with Kat. She probably gets his non-privileged, racist, point of view.

ot: i wonder why he dated and subsequently married her...like somebody already said she doesn't seem like his type.

Last edited:
Wasn't he already cheating on Sandra with his current gf while he was married?

If so, then all they're doing now is making it public.

This makes me think of something T.D. Jakes said in one of his sermons. He said men grieve hard, but they don't grieve for long. Jesse was cheating on Sandra while they were married. Why is it so surprising that he would move so quickly?

Yeah, he was cheating on Sandra for awhile, so for him to have a new woman is not a sort of not a big surprise. What's going to be interesting is his reaction when she has a new man, that's usually what kills them, when they see you move on.

^^i agree! They HATE it :lachen: too bad fools!

makes me think of "wht did i get married" when jill scott's ex husband saw her with the sheriff, :lol:

Last edited:
I think your average dude can't imagine not having a piece at the ready which is why they go from one woman to the next. And this guy is below average so no surprises here.

Back