same ol song...

janaq2003

if I say it once, I'll say it again.. winter is the devil for my hair. Every year it never fails my hair sheds like crazy and this time I'm noticing some broken hairs! i just clarified and now I'm under tthe dryer with ORS Mayo and after that will use Silk Elements Deep Moisture conditioner. Am I leaving anything out? Seeing long strands and broken hairs mekes me nauseated, watching the fruits of my labor go down the drain... LITERALLY!!

My hair always sheds in a lot in the fall. I tried the black tea rinses recommended by Traycee and after two treatments, my shedding stopped. After the first treatment, I noticed little difference. I did a second treatment and there was a dramatic reduction of shedding. I will do a couple more weekly treatments and then do this every month as a preventive measure.

Ahhh I just went through a shedding attack about 2-4 weeks ago. Thankfully I made it out alive this year :yep:

Just be gentle while combing and while your hair is wet, moisturize religiously, and NEVER forgo protein!! I also started using amla oil/powder to strengthen my roots around the time the shedding began. So far soo good!! HTH

Thx ladies! I feel like I should be bald with the way I've been shedding. My scalp has also been itching like I've got mange...

My hair always sheds in a lot in the fall. I tried the black tea rinses recommended by Traycee and after two treatments, my shedding stopped. After the first treatment, I noticed little difference. I did a second treatment and there was a dramatic reduction of shedding. I will do a couple more weekly treatments and then do this every month as a preventive measure.
I agree. Tea rinses are great for shedding.

Back