Salon needed in UK!!!!(Dominican Blowouts)

Teja

Hiii guyss,

I really want to know if anyone here is from england or lives there and knows of good salons....
I am going to get my hair relaxed after being texturized for 2yrs and I need someone at LHCF standards :) I would love a Dominica Blowout too
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I doubt you'll find a dominican blowout in England lol :p But there are great salons in London and other major cities. Where in the UK are u staying?

I live in germany and I usually try to find salons near me paris or uk to do major things to my hair.....what a shame I was hoping that maybe someone knows of dominican blowouts...... :'(

Well London has some really good places Hype Coiffure (sp?) and Errol Douglas's plac but if you're in the north (Manchester) you could try Jed Techniques. I dont know who would do dominican blowouts

I live in germany and I usually try to find salons near me paris or uk to do major things to my hair.....what a shame I was hoping that maybe someone knows of dominican blowouts...... :'(

Dont despair....You can find places with very similar results. I used to get dominican blowouts while I was living back in the islands. As great as they were, they were just as damaging. I can safely say I've gotten much healthier results at the Aveda salon. No damage and my natural hair press lasts for 2 weeks :yep:

Back